Author Topic: Sherrod Brown calls Trump 'a racist' amid scandal of Northam yearbook photo  (Read 342 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Virginia
Published 3 hours ago
Sherrod Brown calls Trump 'a racist' amid scandal of Northam yearbook photo
Andrew O'Reilly
By Andrew O'Reilly | Fox News

Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, on Sunday decided to take a shot at the president – calling out Donald Trump and blaming the president for stirring a racial divide in the country, amid the mounting scandal over Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook photo.

Brown – who is mulling a 2020 presidential bid – said during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Trump has built his political career on playing racial politics and that his business empire, and that of Trump’s father, employed widespread housing discrimination.

“We have a president who’s a racist,” Brown said. “He built his political career knowing what he was doing, questioning the legitimacy and the birthplace of the president of the United States. I know early there have been all kinds of news reports about what he did early in his career with housing.”

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sherrod-brown-calls-trump-a-racist-amid-scandal-of-northam-yearbook-photo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yawn...whatever
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another loony self-hating White guy. I's is be being down wit da peoples!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Big deal. He calls everybody not named de Kingfish a racist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

If Trump was racist, would he had ever gone on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"?