Author Topic: Comedian Mugged at Gunpoint in DC, Rethinks His Gun Control Stance  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

Comedian Mugged at Gunpoint in DC, Rethinks His Gun Control Stance

by Dan Zimmerman |

Feb 01, 2019 |

They say a conservative is a liberal who’s been mugged. If that’s true, comedian Tim Young is now a boning up on his Friedrich Hayek, John Locke, William F. Buckley, and Milton Friedman. The political funnyman was walking in the capital on Wednesday evening when he was approached by two men.

As wusa9.com reports, Young was…

“Terrified. You know, when I talk to people about this… you’re scared. There’s no man card involved. I was defenseless,” explained Young, who’s a political comedian and host of ‘No Things Considered’ at the D.C. Examiner. The men ran off with his cell phone.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/daniel-zimmerman/486406/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Comedian Mugged at Gunpoint in DC, Rethinks His Gun Control Stance
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 05:07:01 pm »
And all this it never occured to him what Other people who get mugged go through.

Put it in his own mailbox however, . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 10:53:05 pm »
The best news is that since he is a denizen of DC and isn't from a political family is that his ccw permit application is likely to be denied.

THAT will be when he awakens to the dangers of gun control laws.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 11:00:55 pm »
The best news is that since he is a denizen of DC and isn't from a political family is that his ccw permit application is likely to be denied.

THAT will be when he awakens to the dangers of gun control laws.
A Liberal is just a Conservative who hasn't been robbed yet. -- very old anonymous saying
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:31:29 am »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com