Author Topic: Total Control: Purchase A Hammer - Get Designated As Terrorist  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Total Control: Purchase A Hammer - Get Designated As Terrorist
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:16:45 pm »
Total Control: Purchase A Hammer - Get Designated As Terrorist

Buying a hammer is suspicious and is potentially an indicator of criminal activity according to the Tweet below posted by the U.K. Counter Terrorism Policing office.
Mac Slavo — January 31, 2019

If you need a hammer for any reason, the United Kingdom’s counter-terrorism policing unit will consider you a potential terrorist.  They are also asking that anyone who sees someone doing something suspicious, like purchasing a hammer, to report it to the enforcers.

Buying a hammer is suspicious and is potentially an indicator of criminal activity according to the Tweet below posted by the U.K. Counter Terrorism Policing office.

https://freedomoutpost.com/total-control-purchase-a-hammer-get-designated-as-terrorist/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Total Control: Purchase A Hammer - Get Designated As Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 11:47:53 pm »
From [formerly "Great"] Britain to Britanistan, in record time.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Total Control: Purchase A Hammer - Get Designated As Terrorist
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:59:35 pm »
I wonder if you have to apply for a 'hammer permit' like a gun permit in America.
BTW, I wonder if these geniuses know that any large rock or steel pipe can be used as a hammer.
When are they going to ban rocks?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.