Author Topic: Beware the Morality of the Democrats  (Read 433 times)

rangerrebew

Beware the Morality of the Democrats
« on: February 03, 2019, 12:52:07 pm »
February 3, 2019
By Jeffrey T. Brown

The Democrats have laid claim to be the new arbiters of “morality.”  They declare “immoral” anything that has the potential to thwart them, whether it’s a wall, a hat, a facial expression, or even religion itself, particularly Christianity.  This has invited soul searching on the question of whether Democrats are right or wrong in their selective declaration of morality.  Some are led to ask whether Democrats might be right -- could a wall be evidence of immorality?  What if my desire to protect my country, my family and myself is actually bigoted, and therefore immoral?

Such navel gazing by an objectively decent person is foolish.  It is intended to bring about either a flawed acceptance of the left’s version of morality, or a subtle coercion to offer no further support for something that arguably offends others, presuming their good faith in being offended.  The accusation of immorality, whether express or implied, represents a distraction from the Democrats’ efforts to subvert the country and its inherently moral principles.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/02/beware_the_morality_of_the_democrats.html#ixzz5eTK6C5fY

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Beware the Morality of the Democrats
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 12:54:19 pm »
What morality? Unless you count the absence of such.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 02:35:10 pm »

ROFLMAO!

Good one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 12:26:52 am »
"Moral" democrat-communist = oxymoron.