Author Topic: Hirono pitches a new plan for Schultz  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hirono pitches a new plan for Schultz
« on: February 03, 2019, 01:44:25 am »
Hirono pitches a new plan for Schultz

Jazz ShawPosted at 2:31 pm on February 2, 2019

Senator Maize Hirono (D-Hawaii) has decided to jump in on the Schultz 2020 debacle, but unlike many of her Democratic colleagues, she’s not going into attack dog mode. In one of the more moderate and refreshing approaches to Howard Schultz’s announcement, she’s suggesting that the billionaire Democrat run as a Democrat. (The Hill)

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) said Friday that she believes former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz should run as a Democrat if he chooses to pursue a 2020 presidential bid.

“I welcome everybody, in fact I think Schultz should run as a Democrat,” Hirono said on CNN’s “New Day.”

“If his ideas are all that great he should be able to articulate them as a Democrat.” …

During her interview Hirono declined to endorse any one candidate for the Democratic nomination.

When host John Berman pressed her about any preference she might have, Hirono said “I would be delighted if we nominated a woman.”

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/02/hirono-pitches-new-plan-schultz/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34