Author Topic: Northam Says He Wore Blackface in a Michael Jackson Contest, Not THAT Picture  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2019/02/02/northam-says-wore-blackface-michael-jackson-contest-not-picture/

Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D, Despite Misleading CNN Crawler) held a press conference Saturday to assert that he did not appear in photo from 1984 that depicted two party-goers in racist clothing (one in blackface, one in a KKK white robe and hood), although he apologized for the incident Friday.

His reasoning in reaching this conclusion was a little curious, though. In a nutshell, he said that photo wasn’t him, but he’d apologized because he knew that he had worn blackface during that time in his life, and that in 1984 he didn’t realize it was racist to do so.

<snip>

In Saturday’s press conference, he said:

“…I am not the person in that photo. While I did not appear in this photo, I am not surprised by its appearance in the EVMS yearbook. In the place and time where I grew up, many actions that we rightfully recognize as abhorrent today were commonplace. My belief that I did not wear that costume or attend that party stems in part from my clear memory of other mistakes I made in the same period of my life.

“That same year, I did participate in a dance contest in San Antonio in which I darkened my face as part of a Michael Jackson costume. I look back now and regret that I did not understand the harmful legacy of an action like that. It is because my memory of that episode is so vivid that I truly believe I am not in that picture in my yearbook.”

People always told me, be careful what you do.

Online libertybele

Such focus on a black face when the focus should be on his comments about killing infants.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Such focus on a black face when the focus should be on his comments about killing infants.

That's what those racists always did.  Margarett Sanger, KKK and the Democrats.  Abortion was racism and still is.  There are organizations that talk about abortion being black genocide.   

As we celebrated Black History Month in February and are now in the midst of celebrating Women’s History Month, we should take time to reflect on current events that deal with both.

My mind quickly races to Planned Parenthood and its racist roots. Planned Parenthood touts its so-called defense of women and minorities while they prey upon them both. Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of abortion in America and receives half a billion dollars yearly of your tax dollars.

Let’s examine closely how Planned Parenthood targets minority communities. While minority women make up 13% of the minority population they had 36% of all abortions. According to The Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely to have an abortion as white women.

BlackGenocide.org reports a 1993 Howard University study that examined black women and breast cancer. “The study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7% times more likely to get Brest cancer if they had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.”

This is staggering, nowhere in the Planned Parenthood literature will you find that study! What is quite telling is their placement of abortion facilities.

According to protectingblacklife.org, “A 2010 census reveals that Planned Parenthood is targeting minority neighborhoods. 79% of their surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.”

Let’s summarize the racist Roots of Planned Parenthood with the words of its founder Margaret Sanger [“Pivot of Civilization”] . Concerning blacks, immigrants and indigents, “…human weeds’, ‘reckless breeders,’ ‘spawning… human beings who should have never been born.”

We at Florida Right to Life will continue the fight to expose the truth behind Planned Parenthood and push for their defunding. We are encouraged that the American public is finally learning the truth. We will continue to advocate for women while defending all human life, from conception till natural death.

https://oneofus.eu/2017/03/planned-parenthood-targets-black-women-with-abortion-79-of-their-clinics-are-in-minority-neighborhoods/

https://www.lifeissues.org/2017/02/investigation-planned-parenthood-speeds-targeting-minorities/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:18:31 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

Agreed. I don't really care about this nonsense.  As I've said elsewhere, because he's a liberal Democrat, nothing bad will happen to him over it.  Just too bad so few care that he thinks killing babies at birth is a swell idea.

Times like these, I wish it was the 50s again.  In those days, even hinting that killing babies was ok would have earned you, not only impeachment, but maybe even a length of rope.  People cared about human life back then.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Agreed. I don't really care about this nonsense.  As I've said elsewhere, because he's a liberal Democrat, nothing bad will happen to him over it.  Just too bad so few care that he thinks killing babies at birth is a swell idea.

Times like these, I wish it was the 50s again.  In those days, even hinting that killing babies was ok would have earned you, not only impeachment, but maybe even a length of rope.  People cared about human life back then.

If you think it's bad now, wait until Sharia law gets a toehold here in the US.  Talk about a lack of respect for life!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Ah, it is the combination which frightens the libs and Dems.

Recall it was a racist genocidal person who founded Planned Parenthood as the tool to perform abortions to eliminate blacks.

Dems cannot allow that to resurface, any more than permit a movie about the partial birth abortion procedure of sucking out the brains of an infant and and ultrasound of a heart which stops beating.

That will permanently end the campaign that permits abortions.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There are more pictures, I saw them briefly. They don't  seem to tell much new.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1091790066471579649

Joe Walsh @WalshFreedom

What if he's telling the truth? It's not him in the picture, he doesn't know how that picture got on his page, he's never had a copy of the yearbook, and yesterday was the first time in his life he ever saw that picture.

Then what?

12:06 PM - 2 Feb 2019

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Say WHAT?????

You would wear "WHITE face" at a Michael Jackson contest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Northam is turning February into You’re History Month.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:06:17 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1091790066471579649

Joe Walsh @WalshFreedom

What if he's telling the truth? It's not him in the picture, he doesn't know how that picture got on his page, he's never had a copy of the yearbook, and yesterday was the first time in his life he ever saw that picture.

Then what?

12:06 PM - 2 Feb 2019

@Once-Ler

Or it could be he is a representative from another solar system that was sent here by the Galactic Overlords to prepare us for transformation?

AND.....,you want to blow him?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Northam is turning February into You’re History Month.

@edpc

I like it!

This was his official "this is as far as you are going in Politics,so don't get uppity on us!" notice.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Personally, I don't see any problem here for Northam, if he sticks to his latest story.

Let the voters decide next election and leave him the hell alone.

I'm sick of the retro-active 'sentencing' for deeds performed in another lifetime.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Personally, I don't see any problem here for Northam, if he sticks to his latest story.

I'm sick of the retro-active 'sentencing' for deeds performed in another lifetime.

@DCPatriot

I have a better chance of being elected as the Governor of Va next cycle than Northam does,and I don't even live in Virginia. The Tan Klan is already all over him,and one from Virginia was on Meet the Depressed this morning talking about how they had a meeting with Northam already to establish if they would continue to support him.

With the urban left votes of Northern Va against him added to the black votes in Va,he's done.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 06:34:04 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:  @DCPatriot

Online libertybele

I love Cruz's response:

..."And why does media relentlessly shill for Dems? They won’t cover Northam’s defense of infanticide, but they’ll ask if he can moonwalk..." he said in another. .....

ttps://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ted-cruz-rips-media-for-fixation-with-blackface-and-willingness-to-shill-for-democrats
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

He blamed it on the Boogie.