Author Topic: Nation of Islam’s Farrakhan calls for “separate state for black Americans”  (Read 7290 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Farrakhan has been saying this for decades. It is just more of his loony nonsense.

Anyway if he does want a 'Black State' where Blacks rule, all he and his followers have to do is to move to South Africa. They are doing everything he claims he wants to do. They are forcibly taking property from White people and are essentially driving Whites out of the country. What he claims to want already exists. All he has to do is to move there. But we all know that will never happen.

@240B

NOT going to happen. American blacks discovered in the 60's that when they went to Africa with their white wives to lord it over the natives that the the only thing African blacks hated more than white people were American blacks. The US Army had trouble sending training teams to Africa in the 60's that had blacks on them because the Africans would complain about them,saying they didn't want any bleep slaves,and it was an insult to send slave offspring there to try to teach them.

American blacks will never admit it and get mad if someone else does,but their ancestors were NOT "African Kings". They were mostly the lazy,stupid,or cowardly from their own tribes,or captured Africans from other tribes they considered to be inferior.

Richard Pryor is a name that pops to mind that was shocked about how he was treated when he took his Swedish wife there for a "I'm better than you Victory Tour",and another is one of the original Black Panthers that fled the US for Africa to avoid prison time. He went to a communist African country expecting to be treated like a Revolutionary Hero,and was treated so bad he ended up coming back to the US to face trial.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The weirdest part of the Farrakhan story is that he himself is not even completely Black. You can tell by his creamy colored Black skin that there is a lot of White heritage in his background. Also, his facial features are more European than they are stereotypically Black.

That has always made me wonder if it is the White part of him or the Black part of him that is so filled with hate.

See the source image

@240B

MY best guess is he is mad about being part black. The over-reaction is the give-away. He hates whites because they won't accept him as one of them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@240B

MY best guess is he is mad about being part black. The over-reaction is the give-away. He hates whites because they won't accept him as one of them.

Personally, I have no issues with his "blackness."  It's the Islam part that troubles me.  And his overt racism.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Personally, I have no issues with his "blackness."  It's the Islam part that troubles me.  And his overt racism.

@Cyber Liberty

And the Islam comes from his skin tone. Blacks back in the 50 and 60's were taught that the most powerful African Kings were Muslims.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@240B

NOT going to happen. American blacks discovered in the 60's that when they went to Africa with their white wives to lord it over the natives that the the only thing African blacks hated more than white people were American blacks. The US Army had trouble sending training teams to Africa in the 60's that had blacks on them because the Africans would complain about them,saying they didn't want any bleep slaves,and it was an insult to send slave offspring there to try to teach them.

American blacks will never admit it and get mad if someone else does,but their ancestors were NOT "African Kings". They were mostly the lazy,stupid,or cowardly from their own tribes,or captured Africans from other tribes they considered to be inferior.

Richard Pryor is a name that pops to mind that was shocked about how he was treated when he took his Swedish wife there for a "I'm better than you Victory Tour",and another is one of the original Black Panthers that fled the US for Africa to avoid prison time. He went to a communist African country expecting to be treated like a Revolutionary Hero,and was treated so bad he ended up coming back to the US to face trial.
I talked with a guy from Trinidad many years ago, and he said the basic pecking order was African at the top, Caribbean next, then American, from top to bottom. It was considered a move down caste (for want of a better way to put it) for any group to marry into one of the others. He said he'd never marry an American woman--his family would disown him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I talked with a guy from Trinidad many years ago, and he said the basic pecking order was African at the top, Caribbean next, then American, from top to bottom. It was considered a move down caste (for want of a better way to put it) for any group to marry into one of the others. He said he'd never marry an American woman--his family would disown him.

@Smokin Joe

Yup!

Offline goatprairie

@240B

Some years ago a black writer for the WaPo named Keith Richburg did a tour of Africa.  He thought he'd find the black eden his slave ancestors were forced to leave.
Instead, he found things so awful in a number of the African countries he visited that when he returned to the U.S. he wrote a book called "Out Of America" in which he basically told black Americans to be grateful they were living in the U.S.
Ampng other things he saw were dead bodies floating by in the rivers and other awful sights.
I doubt things are much different in those African countries than when he went over.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 05:11:56 pm by goatprairie »

Offline dfwgator

Should have picked our own damned cotton.

Offline Absalom

@240B

-------------------------------
Reflective tale.
As Man evolved from his earliest days, culture/society developed and advanced the creation
of the the nation/state.
Yet this development was limited to Europe as well as parts of the Fertile Crescent and Asia.
Neither Africa nor South America experience this development and to this day remain bound
by their Tribal Cultures.

Offline Absalom

----------------------------
A anecdote from history.
Tribal warfare in Africa dated from its earliest times.
Then, most prisoners we executed until someone grasped that there was a market for manpower.
It was the Arab Corsairs, sailing the Red Sea and Indian Ocean, who facilitated the slave trade,
as bus drivers; by transporting captured blacks to the markets at Jeddah, Mombasa and Mogadishu
where they were sold. It was a marriage of convenience and wealth.

Offline Smokin Joe

----------------------------
A anecdote from history.
Tribal warfare in Africa dated from its earliest times.
Then, most prisoners we executed until someone grasped that there was a market for manpower.
It was the Arab Corsairs, sailing the Red Sea and Indian Ocean, who facilitated the slave trade,
as bus drivers; by transporting captured blacks to the markets at Jeddah, Mombasa and Mogadishu
where they were sold. It was a marriage of convenience and wealth.
...And, ironically, some Blacks convert to the religion of their enslavers, rather than embrace the religions that eventually set them free.  :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

...And, ironically, some Blacks convert to the religion of their enslavers, rather than embrace the religions that eventually set them free.  :shrug:
I think a great many black converts to Islam fell under the sway of Malcolm X and the NOI. Muhammad Ali was maybe the first that I can remember. He was such a hero to black Americans he couldn't help but influence thousands of black athletes after him. Becoming a Muslim was a big poke in the eye to white Christians who had enslaved and discriminated against them.
I doubt  any of them bothered to read the history of Arabs and the slave trade. It was enough that MX was a Muslim who hated whites.  in their eyes he could not have been wrong.

Offline Smokin Joe

I think a great many black converts to Islam fell under the sway of Malcolm X and the NOI. Muhammad Ali was maybe the first that I can remember. He was such a hero to black Americans he couldn't help but influence thousands of black athletes after him. Becoming a Muslim was a big poke in the eye to white Christians who had enslaved and discriminated against them.
I doubt  any of them bothered to read the history of Arabs and the slave trade. It was enough that MX was a Muslim who hated whites.  in their eyes he could not have been wrong.
That fallacy persists, that the whites were the enslavers. While whites (and free blacks) in the new world took advantage of that commodity, those who enslaved them were either Arabs or other Blacks, the traders in Africa were commonly Muslims, who, for all practical purposes, still practice slavery.
The fallacy that those here who are white were all slave owners' descendants and owe anyone is ludicrous, especially in light of indentured servitude, and whites who were slaves. And it ignores the Black slave owners, especially those who started the practice here among the Colonists. (The native tribes in America had slaves, too.)

But it was the Christian whites who ended the practice. Go figure. No good deed goes unpunished.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:24:28 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Great idea Louie. Why don't you take the Detroit area. No one is using it anyway.

Sorry...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But it was the Christian whites who ended the practice. Go figure. No good deed goes unpunished.
The practice persists to this day in places in the world where Christian whites are not in control. 

If they were, it would be eradicated permanently.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Americans, who are over 72% white, twice elected a black president .. once in 2008 and again in 2012.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

That fallacy persists, that the whites were the enslavers. While whites (and free blacks) in the new world took advantage of that commodity, those who enslaved them were either Arabs or other Blacks, the traders in Africa were commonly Muslims, who, for all practical purposes, still practice slavery.
The fallacy that those here who are white were all slave owners' descendants and owe anyone is ludicrous, especially in light of indentured servitude, and whites who were slaves. And it ignores the Black slave owners, especially those who started the practice here among the Colonists. (The native tribes in America had slaves, too.)

What you said is true but irrelevant to the minds of many American blacks. All they know was that all the  whites who had owned them and discriminated against them in America were Christians.
Which leads to the speculation that if American whites had been Muslims or some other non-Christian religion,  angry blacks wishing to foil whites would have become Christians.
I  think Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X,  and similar black malcontents chose Islam as a way to spite Evil Whitey rather than a strong belief in Allah and the Koran.
And look at the fake holiday of Kwanzaa created by Ron Karenga to try and usurp Christmas as the holiday for blacks.
A lot of the wacky things black people do they do to spite whitey. Look at the weird names black American mothers give their children. I worked with a Kenyan immigrant who was a  Christian. She and her family members  had regular Christian first names. No weird names for them.

Offline Smokin Joe

What you said is true but irrelevant to the minds of many American blacks. All they know was that all the  whites who had owned them and discriminated against them in America were Christians.
Which leads to the speculation that if American whites had been Muslims or some other non-Christian religion,  angry blacks wishing to foil whites would have become Christians.
I  think Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X,  and similar black malcontents chose Islam as a way to spite Evil Whitey rather than a strong belief in Allah and the Koran.
And look at the fake holiday of Kwanzaa created by Ron Karenga to try and usurp Christmas as the holiday for blacks.
A lot of the wacky things black people do they do to spite whitey. Look at the weird names black American mothers give their children. I worked with a Kenyan immigrant who was a  Christian. She and her family members  had regular Christian first names. No weird names for them.
In the quest for "non-white" traditions, some have been adopted, some generated out of whole cloth.
 Kwanzaa is a fine example.
I think you are right in that traditions were egregiously sought which were NOT "white", as if seeking identity by defining themselves as what they were not, but in doing so discarded a number of things which were inherent in their culture in common with European culture--things basic to cultural survival.

Names once had meaning. Even traditional African names mean something.
I worked with an African whose name meant 'Cause for celebration'.

Amongst those who follow the teachings of The Bible (or Torah), names have meaning.
In Hebrew, my first name means "May Yehova give increase", a prayer.
Unlike "Le-a" (pronounced "Ledasha", which may have a meaning I am unaware of), the biblical and even other non-biblical names meant something.

Iron bars do not a prison make.
Some people will wear their hatred like the chains Arab and other African slavers put on their ancestors, and never realize that those chains of hate hold them down more than any person or group today.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

In the quest for "non-white" traditions, some have been adopted, some generated out of whole cloth.
I think you are right in that traditions were egregiously sought which were NOT "white", as if seeking identity by defining themselves as what they were not, but in doing so discarded a number of things which were inherent in their culture in common with European culture--things basic to cultural survival.

Amongst those who follow the teachings of The Bible (or Torah), names have meaning.
Unlike "Le-a" (pronounced "Ledasha", which may have a meaning I am unaware of), the biblical and even other non-biblical names meant something.

Some people will wear their hatred like the chains Arab and other African slavers put on their ancestors, and never realize that those chains of hate hold them down more than any person or group today.
I am not an advocate for a separate country inside the U.S. for blacks. I believe any black person who wants to quit the whining and get with the program is welcome in my America.
However, if a number of malcontents want things different, they are free to leave for parts known (or unknown) with my full blessing. I might even contribute to a fund to buy them tickets with the proviso of no return possible.

Offline Smokin Joe

I am not an advocate for a separate country inside the U.S. for blacks. I believe any black person who wants to quit the whining and get with the program is welcome in my America.
However, if a number of malcontents want things different, they are free to leave for parts known (or unknown) with my full blessing. I might even contribute to a fund to buy them tickets with the proviso of no return possible.
Well, that was tried, but maybe it would work better this time.

Either way, these folks are free to seek greener pastures.

As far as a separate country, a couple million like minded folks could likely immigrate to and overwhelm some small country and they'd have it. Don't like this pie, don't cut it up, go bake your own!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 03:37:03 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I was thinking of the same thing this morning re: this Jussie Smollett fake accusation.  "Jussie"?  A group of letters that sounded sorta cool to the parent(s)?  A name that openly rejects ties to our society and the past?  A name that rejects all of the blood, sweat and tears of our ancestors who worked hard and from whom we all benefit?  Roads, medicine, healthy homes, great literature, etc?  A name that encompasses the rampant narcissism of our times. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, don't forget ABCDE.

Offline goatprairie

Well, that was tried, but maybe it would work better this time.

Either way, these folks are free to seek greener pastures.

As far as a separate country, a couple million like minded folks could likely immigrate to and overwhelm some small country and they'd have it. Don't like this pie, don't cut it up, go bake your own!
There are millions of blacks who've left the ghetto and sought greener pastures in very white areas. Like my insurance agent. He's done very well for himself, and I doubt he wants to go back to the violent, large eastern city where he grew up.
But it's disappointing to a formerly strong advocate of integration like myself to see so many black Americans still disgruntled, still angry, still blaming Evil Whitey for their problems.
Do black people really believe every inch of America is shot through with racism and holding them back?
How do they figure Oprah Winfrey could become a multi billionaire in a country dedicated to white supremacy?
I've run out of answers. I've also run out of patience with the malcontents. If they don't like things here, they can go try to find someplace better.  I hear SAfrica will be a paradise for black people in a few years when all the white people are gone, and there's plenty of land.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let them have Liberia.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Farrakhan has been saying this for decades. It is just more of his loony nonsense.

Anyway if he does want a 'Black State' where Blacks rule, all he and his followers have to do is to move to South Africa. They are doing everything he claims he wants to do. They are forcibly taking property from White people and are essentially driving Whites out of the country. What he claims to want already exists. All he has to do is to move there. But we all know that will never happen.

Like the Leftists, Blacks bitch and complain about how 'evil' America is, but they NEVER just LEAVE.

......Perpetual victims whether they are OR NOT.   Like any LEFT they love chaos, upset, NEVER good enough. NEVER.

Sorry...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:52:58 pm by LegalAmerican »