Author Topic: Northam vows to finish term, even as top Dems demand he step down over yearbook photo  (Read 1045 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is a victim of a high tech lynching.  Stick to your guns Gov.  Don't quit.

Embattled Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam vowed Friday night to finish his term despite a controversy surrounding a racist yearbook picture that emerged of him earlier in the day -- and in the face of increasing calls from top Democrats for him to step down.

“I am deeply sorry, I cannot change the decisions I made or undo the harm by behavior caused then and today but I accept responsibility for my past actions and am ready to do the hard work of regaining your trust,” Northam, a Democrat, said in a video statement.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/northam-vows-to-finish-term-even-as-top-dems-demand-he-step-down-over-yearbook-photo
E
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 03:48:35 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Well for the sake of our side, I hope he stays, and keeps that tarnish on the Democrats. 

And from now on we just refer to him as "Governor Coonman".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should resign as he has outspokenly promoted the worst type of murder, infanticide.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

He should resign as he has outspokenly promoted the worst type of murder, infanticide.

You think his replacement is any better?  Oh, of course, he'll just be more subtle about it.

Offline The_Reader_David

Of course he could give the media the chance to go full Orwellian:  he could switch parties, then the media could conveniently forget he was ever a Democrat and carry on about how the Republican Governor of Virginia is a horrible racist for the balance of his term.  CNN already mis-reported his party affiliation once, so you know they'd really do it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I agree.
He should stay at any cost. Gov. Coonman should stay no matter what.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 12:00:24 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You think his replacement is any better?  Oh, of course, he'll just be more subtle about it.
That is like saying why imprison anyone for murder cause another person will murder in his place.

Do you really believe that logic?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington