Author Topic: Who released the Ralph Northam KKK/blackface photo? Why now? By Thomas Lifson  (Read 705 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 2, 2019
Who released the Ralph Northam KKK/blackface photo? Why now?
By Thomas Lifson

The incendiary yearbook photo of Ralph Northam in (pick one) blackface or KKK robes should have come out during his campaign for Governor of Virginia, but didn’t. Unless the campaign manager Chris Leavitt was actively sabotaging the campaign (which I doubt), we can assume that the photo didn’t come from it.

So, why did the photo appear now and who released it?

The first step is to ask the famous Latin question, “Cui bono?”  “Who benefits?”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/who_released_the_ralph_northam_kkkblackface_photo_why_now.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Moreover, why didn't the idiot GOP find it before the election, or, if they did find it, why didn't they use it?

Now all we get out of it, is an even more liberal Governor.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Moreover, why didn't the idiot GOP find it before the election, or, if they did find it, why didn't they use it?

Now all we get out of it, is an even more liberal Governor.

The Gop doesn't want him to step down.  He is worth more alive then dead right now in the Abortion fight.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Journos ask why didn't the GOP know this.

The GOP asks why the journos did not know this.

That's something like a headline at twitchy right now. The article didn't seem to have much than that. I guess people were saying this.

If the Governor denies that is him in the picture, it would be hard to prove. The next step will be to find classmates. Good luck with that.

Still, that he had that nickname condemns him some.

Offline dfwgator

Journos ask why didn't the GOP know this.

The GOP asks why the journos did not know this.

That's something like a headline at twitchy right now. The article didn't seem to have much than that. I guess people were saying this.

If the Governor denies that is him in the picture, it would be hard to prove. The next step will be to find classmates. Good luck with that.

Still, that he had that nickname condemns him some.

LOL now they're blaming the GOP for not vetting Northam.    They think they didn't put out the yearbook because they knew a black man would take his place.

No matter what, they always find a reason to blame Republicans.

Online corbe

Cui Bono?  The Lt Governor, that's where my investigation into this matter would start.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Cui Bono?  .

I think that is Chastity Bono's brother.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

The Virginia GOP actively helps Democrats get elected.  If they knew about this before the election, they would have helped bury it.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 05:31:02 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea wrote:
"Journos ask why didn't the GOP know this"

Because the GOP never looks, dummy !
They don't behave that way -- they're "gentlemen", right?

If the GOP was smart (they're not), they'd be out there RIGHT NOW, diggin' up the dirt on EVERY potential democrat-communist candidate for high office in the upcoming elections.

Get it above board, get it under-the-table, pay for it, get that stuff any way you can.
And then... USE IT. Clobber 'em!