Author Topic: Rand Paul strategist offers to run free campaign against Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran  (Read 736 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rand Paul strategist offers to run free campaign against Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran
Tran under fire for legislation allowing abortion until birth

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 31, 2019

A top Republican Party strategist offered Thursday to run a campaign free of charge to unseat Virginia state Delegate Kathy Tran after an uproar over her legislation to clear the path for abortion until birth.

“Anyone in Springfield Va area HD 42 want to run against this infanticide promoter and liar - DM me, I’ll run your race for free,” said Doug Stafford in a tweet flagged by Twitchy.

Read more at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/31/rand-paul-strategist-offers-run-free-campaign-agai/

Related in Townhall:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/02/01/heres-how-rand-pauls-chief-strategist-plans-to-boot-kathy-tran-from-office-n2540651

I saw this on the townhall article posted earlier today. Good idea, it really shows how evil this thing is.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She (Tran) stepped into it big time. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

I'll say it again, where'd she get this idea?  It's no excuse for wrongdoing but I think a lot of these people are pawns for Planned Parenthood, probably a good reason to defund PP as if a reason was needed. PP does infiltrate the offices of Senators and Representaitives, sometimes with staff or donations. So, this really shows why they should be taken down. That's my suspicion.

Offline TomSea

I don't know about the demographics but it would seem it should not be hard to vote out such a person after this.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Good news!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
She (Tran) stepped into it big time.

I think the public's reaction to this surprised a few liberals bigly.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Tran would have fit in nicely with the Nazi Regime, the killing of those with physical abnormalities, etc.   These liberal kooks have really run off the rails with their mindset.

I do not care how long Roe vs Wade has been on the books, the act of committing genocide on the weakest element of our society must end.  Seven people decided Roe vs Wade.  If the liberal wackjobs do not want to run this nonsense through the courts again, I suggest we have a referendum to determine exactly what the people want.  I am certain a sufficient majority would vote to end abortion.

Jim Crow laws lasted for over 70 years before they were abolished.  And the Supreme Court in a decision 20 years after Jim Crow started upheld segregation with the Plessy vs Ferguson decision.  Just like Roe vs Wade, seven members of the Supreme Court supported segregation in the USA with this decision.

Abortion has lasted 48 years and counting.  We have murdered 60, 70+ million babies, most of them black or of color, Catholic, Jews or the poor.  These are the undesirables that Margaret Sanger wanted to target/control with her eugenics policies.  She has accomplished something far greater than Adolph Hitler ever accomplished in terms of numbers and years of success.  The organization she founded, Planned Parenthood, which works hard to control the undesirables in our society is actually funded by the federal government and fully supported by almost all members of the Democrat Party.  Why, Obama and HR Clinton sang the praises of Sanger repeatedly over the last ten years.  How tragic is it that these people are every bit that dumb? ....or evil?

Every day that goes by, thousands of babies are led to the slaughter, and then harvested for T cells and God knows what else.  The group that exposed what Planned Parenthood was doing, largely illegal activities on the part of PP, has been indicted while PP goes unscathed.  Again, a travesty.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:18:20 am by jafo2010 »