Author Topic: Ann Coulter: We Put ‘Lunatic,’ ‘Lazy’ Trump in the White House for One Reason — The Wall  (Read 4442 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don't trust the Heritage Foundation either - DeMint left with all haste. That makes me bloody well suspicious.

Point is, let's not pretend Trump knows anything about any of these people. He just nominates whoever people tell him would be a good choice or might fit the 'central casting' mold. Look at his recent AG nominee. He's been friends with Mueller for decades.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline roamer_1

Point is, let's not pretend Trump knows anything about any of these people. He just nominates whoever people tell him would be a good choice or might fit the 'central casting' mold. Look at his recent AG nominee. He's been friends with Mueller for decades.

That's all right...

But if Heritage is throwin Kennedys, there is something vitally wrong with Heritage...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay why don't you quit telling people how they should think?  The GOP had the majority the past 4 years and the DEMS still maintained their power over them. Pelosi just handed Trump his behind and she even delayed his SOTU.  I don't ever remember the DEM Speaker of the House delaying a SOTU address.  That's just one example.  The past several elections my choice as my senator was between Rubio (RINO) and a DEM.  We need to get rid of RINO's and not keep voting them in just to oppose the DEM. I don't like Rubio.  I don't like his recent stance against Trump, so why should I continue to vote for him?  I'm all done having to vote for RINO's.  IF and when a conservative runs, I'll cast my vote.  Otherwise I'm just keeping the swamp creatures alive.

Secondly, you threatened awhile ago to put me on 'ignore'.  I've done you the favor.  Peace.

@libertybele   It's one thing to whine because everything doesn't go your way, but it's just silly to say you'll never vote Republican again.  Right now, and in the forseeable future, there are only two choices.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

I don't trust the Heritage Foundation either - DeMint left with all haste. That makes me bloody well suspicious.

Yes I noticed that too, good point.

Offline jpsb

That's all right...

But if Heritage is throwin Kennedys, there is something vitally wrong with Heritage...

I believe Trump takes advise on judges from the Federalist Society.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When Bill Maher first appeared on the scene, he was funny.  The last 3-4 times I watched his program, he did not make me laugh once.  His single focus anti-anyone conservative has grown old and boring.  I haven't watched him in years, and did so this past year.  How does he stay on cable?  He is a major yawn!

And I applaud Coulter's rhetoric, for she is speaking the thoughts of many Trump supporters.  If there is anything he MUST have a result on it is the wall.  No progress on the wall in four years will definitively cost him votes.  He cannot afford to lose anyone.

Offline corbe

@Emjay I love ya Honey, but your relentless pursuit of @libertybele and @Chosen Daughter makes me further understand just how screwed up I am in always loving the one that has a tendency to twist my mind in understanding why.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I believe Trump takes advise on judges from the Federalist Society.

In early March 2016, following the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, Heritage’s John Malcolm published a list of potential Supreme Court justices in a Daily Signal article, “The Next Supreme Court Justice.” The non-exclusive list contained eight names, including Kavanaugh’s.

After releasing an initial list of 11 names in May 2016, Trump later added to his list to include Kavanaugh. Trump gave credit to The Federalist Society and The Heritage Foundation for helping to inform his thinking in compiling his own list.

https://www.heritage.org/impact/supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-was-included-the-list-the-heritage-foundation-helped

Apparently, both organizations contributed to the list.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Sixty may be the new fifty but it is still too old for tossing hair and crossing legs.

And I resent her using Trump to get attention.  She used him when she supported him and now she's using him with negative remarks.

@Emjay

Wait—50 is too old to cross your legs?  That sounds like Haircutter at TOS who said women ought to cut their hair short when they turn 40.

My mother-in-law is over 70 and crosses her legs sometimes— looks perfectly graceful.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline jpsb

@Emjay

Wait—50 is too old to cross your legs?  That sounds like Haircutter at TOS who said women ought to cut their hair short when they turn 40.

My mother-in-law is over 70 and crosses her legs sometimes— looks perfectly graceful.

@QueenCatofAragon

Welcome back, missed you ;)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   @Emjay I love ya Honey, but your relentless pursuit of @libertybele and @Chosen Daughter makes me further understand just how screwed up I am in always loving the one that has a tendency to twist my mind in understanding why.

I'm sorry @corbe but those women are unbearable.  I only chastise them when I am absolutely driven to it by their mindless whining.  So, it's not relentless, it is occasional.

It is also a waste of time, baby, and I need to stop.  Twisting your mind even further would be cruel and unusual. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
To clarify, a woman can cross her legs at any age, but crossing and re-crossing constantly during a single interview is not a good look.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@QueenCatofAragon

Welcome back, missed you ;)

@jpsb

Thank you!  Doesn’t matter how often we disagree, I never take it personally.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Thank you!  Doesn’t matter how often we disagree, I never take it personally.

:thumbsup:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp