Author Topic: Ann Coulter: We Put ‘Lunatic,’ ‘Lazy’ Trump in the White House for One Reason — The Wall  (Read 4409 times)

Offline Absalom

Trump waited too long for his keystone issue to be addressed by our dead from the neck up Congress.  He was manipulated to address Obamacare first, which was a total waste of time.  The GOP did not have a sound replacement program to launch, and they pissed away the two years they had.  Worthless!

Trump does not have a voting majority in either house of Congress, so nothing gets done with them involved.  He can shut government down for ten years and the Democommies will not agree to do anything.  I suggest he go and enjoy life on the golf course and execute a strategy for getting as many Republicans elected in 2020 so that he can get his policies implemented.  That means a 60% majority+ in the Senate and majority in the House.  Without that, he gets nothing, and Coulter should know that.
---------------------------
Getting R's elected is too stupid for words, as that 
Party has been dead for a very long time.

Online roamer_1

That's right... What does a 60% majority get you when half of them are RINOs?

Offline kevindavis007

So what loser third party we should rally around? The Constitution Party?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

Trump waited too long for his keystone issue to be addressed by our dead from the neck up Congress.  He was manipulated to address Obamacare first, which was a total waste of time.  The GOP did not have a sound replacement program to launch, and they pissed away the two years they had.  Worthless!

Trump does not have a voting majority in either house of Congress, so nothing gets done with them involved.  He can shut government down for ten years and the Democommies will not agree to do anything.  I suggest he go and enjoy life on the golf course and execute a strategy for getting as many Republicans elected in 2020 so that he can get his policies implemented.  That means a 60% majority+ in the Senate and majority in the House.  Without that, he gets nothing, and Coulter should know that.

You can try to pass the buck, he is the President and he should set the agenda.

Online roamer_1

So what loser third party we should rally around? The Constitution Party?

You've already been losing for nigh on thirty years... So what difference would it make?

Offline kevindavis007

You've already been losing for nigh on thirty years... So what difference would it make?

The fact is, I'll never vote for a third party. I will continue to vote GOP till I die. Also, for god knows how long I have been hearing that GOP is dead or about to die. So are they going to die this time?

Online roamer_1

The fact is, I'll never vote for a third party. I will continue to vote GOP till I die. Also, for god knows how long I have been hearing that GOP is dead or about to die. So are they going to die this time?

Have at it... I may never vote GOP again. I haven't voted for a Republican president since Bush Jr (and barely him either, because of the war only), and doubt you will ever have another worth voting for

I am DONE voting for anything but Conservatism. Period. And that ain't Republicans.

Online libertybele

Have at it... I may never vote GOP again. I haven't voted for a Republican president since Bush Jr (and barely him either, because of the war only), and doubt you will ever have another worth voting for

I am DONE voting for anything but Conservatism. Period. And that ain't Republicans.

I agree with you.  I doubt that we will ever have another conservative/GOP to vote for.  Not in my lifetime.  I'm done voting as well unless by some miracle an actual conservative runs and conservative candidates are becoming far and few between. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
America hasn't had strong leaders in decades largely because it is not politically correct to be strong in the USA.  Strong politicians are decried as being racist, or some phobia, when all they want is to lead.

I have been on this earth 65 years, and President Donald Trump is in a league all his own.  He is not an experienced politician, and yes he is caustic/abrasive even rude at times, but he fiercely wants to lead this country and restore us to be the greatest nation on earth.  It is sad that both parties are not willing to work with him, and I especially fault the Republicans more than the Dems.  If the Republicans perceived his greatness, they would have moved mountains to work with him in the first two years, but they did nothing in the Senate.  NOTHING!

McConnell is the worst RINO we have in government.  Between him and Ryan, Trump has had his hands full getting things done.  Getting judges approved in the Senate should not be that big of a deal.  Passing legislation on key issues defined by this president is a big deal, and the GOP has one to its credit in two years, the tax cut bill.  THAT IS IT!.  For what they do, they should not get paid.

Offline jpsb

Take the RINOs out, if you can in the primaries, then vote GOP in the general (as long as the GOP candidate is not a complete ass like we had in 2008).

Offline jpsb

It to bad you don't realize that we have the most conservative post war president sitting in the White House right now. NeverTrump is insanity if you are a conservative (neocons are NOT conservatives).

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I agree with you.  I doubt that we will ever have another conservative/GOP to vote for.  Not in my lifetime.  I'm done voting as well unless by some miracle an actual conservative runs and conservative candidates are becoming far and few between.

@libertybele @roamer_1   Are you people living on the same planet?  It's obvious that the democrats are getting crazier by the minute and you would allow them to get power?  How self-destructive is that, which would be okay but you would take everyone with you.

Why don't you two get a tent in the woods and whine to each other?  That would be great.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Pam Key
Breitbart
February 1, 2019

More

I can't believe that this woman still gets media attention. I've never cared for her.

@Machiavelli

The older she gets, the more she behaves like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction when her pet politicians fail her.

Thanks for posting.  I think we need to know what’s going on, and not only with people we happen to like.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online roamer_1

Take the RINOs out, if you can in the primaries, then vote GOP in the general (as long as the GOP candidate is not a complete ass like we had in 2008).

That's been the plan since 1980... Continuing to do the same thing expecting different results is lunacy.
No thanks. I will vote for actual Conservatives, or not vote at all... Lending any other power to your 'team' goes in the wrong dang direction.

Online roamer_1

It to bad you don't realize that we have the most conservative post war president sitting in the White House right now. NeverTrump is insanity if you are a conservative (neocons are NOT conservatives).

Its too bad you don't realize that's total bullshit, and have the wool pulled over your eyes.

Online roamer_1

@libertybele @roamer_1   Are you people living on the same planet?  It's obvious that the democrats are getting crazier by the minute and you would allow them to get power?  How self-destructive is that, which would be okay but you would take everyone with you.

Why don't you two get a tent in the woods and whine to each other?  That would be great.

What is obvious to me is that republicans are no different.

Offline jpsb

Its too bad you don't realize that's total bullshit, and have the wool pulled over your eyes.

Appoints reliably conservative judges, please tell me the last R president that did that? Fighting like hell to stop illegal immigration and secure our southern border. Please tell me the last R president to do that? Got us out of the several bad deals (Iran nuke deal, NAFTA, Paris accords). Please tell me the last R president to yank us out of bad international agreements? Fighting to bring jobs back to the USA and willing to use tariffs if that is what it takes. Please tell me the last R president to do that. Ended nation building as a national policy, ended the useless neocon wars. Please tell me the last R president to do that. Moved our embassy in Israel to the capital of Israel. Please tell me the last R president to do that. The most pro life president ever.  Lowest unemployment in decades. Implementing gov reform (removing regs) on a massive scale and fighting voter fraud all while Dems and (NeverTrump) RINOs are doing everything they can to stop him.

Oh and let's not forget the tax cut and prison reform.

I voted Trump over (illegal) immigration but on just about every other issue I think he is doing great.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 10:16:23 pm by jpsb »

Online libertybele

@Emjay why don't you quit telling people how they should think?  The GOP had the majority the past 4 years and the DEMS still maintained their power over them. Pelosi just handed Trump his behind and she even delayed his SOTU.  I don't ever remember the DEM Speaker of the House delaying a SOTU address.  That's just one example.  The past several elections my choice as my senator was between Rubio (RINO) and a DEM.  We need to get rid of RINO's and not keep voting them in just to oppose the DEM. I don't like Rubio.  I don't like his recent stance against Trump, so why should I continue to vote for him?  I'm all done having to vote for RINO's.  IF and when a conservative runs, I'll cast my vote.  Otherwise I'm just keeping the swamp creatures alive.

Secondly, you threatened awhile ago to put me on 'ignore'.  I've done you the favor.  Peace.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Appoints reliably conservative judges, please tell me the last R president that did that?

What 'reliably conservative judges'?

Fighting like hell to stop illegal immigration and secure our southern border. Please tell me the last R president to do that?

More show than go so far...

Got us out of the several bad deals (Iran nuke deal, NAFTA, Paris accords). Please tell me the last R president to yank us out of bad international agreements?

Yeah - Bullshit... go see if we are REALLY out of Paris. Go find out the difference between old and new nafta... It's all show.

Fighting to bring jobs back to the USA and willing to use tariffs if that is what it takes. Please tell me the last R president to do that.

Like that's working out so well...

Ended nation building as a national policy, ended the useless neocon wars. Please tell me the last R president to do that.

Oh that one is complete bullshit.

Moved our embassy in Israel to the capital of Israel. Please tell me the last R president to do that. The most pro life president ever. 

Riiight... in temporary housing, and with zero commitment. I like it, but it can be reversed with the snap of a finger.

Lowest unemployment in decades. Implementing gov reform (removing regs) on a massive scale and fighting voter fraud all while Dems and (NeverTrump) RINOs are doing everything they can to stop him.

LOL! When you finally decide to quit suspending disbelief, the fall is going to hurt so bad...

Oh and let's not forget the tax cut and prison reform.

I voted Trump over (illegal) immigration but on just about every other issue I think he is doing great.

In the mean time, tax reform WITHOUT spending cuts means what? Where is the balanced budget?

Absolutely everything you have mentioned is pretty much self-contained, with no commitments beyond Tumpy's administration... The impact of Reagan's administration was an economy that lasted for twenty years... The impact of Tumpy, with the exception of judges (maybe) will be gone like a match being blown out... There is nothing there that we will get to keep.

I like you @jpsb ... We have stood shoulder to shoulder many times... I don't question your intention, nor your Conservatism... But yeah... you're walking down the garden path...

Offline Absalom

America hasn't had strong leaders in decades largely because it is not politically correct to be strong in the USA.  Strong politicians are decried as being racist, or some phobia, when all they want is to lead.

I have been on this earth 65 years, and President Donald Trump is in a league all his own.  He is not an experienced politician, and yes he is caustic/abrasive even rude at times, but he fiercely wants to lead this country and restore us to be the greatest nation on earth.  It is sad that both parties are not willing to work with him, and I especially fault the Republicans more than the Dems.  If the Republicans perceived his greatness, they would have moved mountains to work with him in the first two years, but they did nothing in the Senate.  NOTHING!

McConnell is the worst RINO we have in government.  Between him and Ryan, Trump has had his hands full getting things done.  Getting judges approved in the Senate should not be that big of a deal.  Passing legislation on key issues defined by this president is a big deal, and the GOP has one to its credit in two years, the tax cut bill.  THAT IS IT!.  For what they do, they should not get paid.
---------------------------------
Our self-taught Founders included Adams, Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison, Rutledge;
among the dozens who internalized the wisdom of the Ancient Greeks and Romans.
They were leaders who knew themselves, knew their enemies and understood
the vital importance of character in leaders and their subordinates.
What have we moderns produced??? The likes of Carter, Bush and Hilarity.
Given his nominees and putting excuses aside, does Trump know anyone
during his entire life who is not a clown, a failure or a hustler???
This is repeated across the globe w/a buffoon such as Missy May in the UK
which produced Wellington, Pitt, Palmerston, Disraeli; among many.
The same pattern exists in Germany given Murkey Merkel, a total schmuck.
This is so because John Q. Citizen permits it, being in thrall to party rather
than principle and will not change till plain people wake up and get their
head out of their keister.
We are hardly ordained to last forever despite the 'we are the greatest horse crap'.
History always has the last word. ALWAYS!

Offline jpsb

Absolutely everything you have mentioned is pretty much self-contained, with no commitments beyond Tumpy's administration... The impact of Reagan's administration was an economy that lasted for twenty years... The impact of Tumpy, with the exception of judges (maybe) will be gone like a match being blown out... There is nothing there that we will get to keep.

That might very well be true, but if it is blame the bastards in Congress not Trump.

Hoping Trump gets to put Amy Barrett in Ruth's seat. If that happens the SC will lean right for a generation if not longer. And then there is justice Thomas, who is thinking about retiring. If only for the courts alone, conservatives should be supporting Trump.

Online roamer_1

That might very well be true, but if it is blame the bastards in Congress not Trump.

Right, and that attitude is by design. The first thing he did walking in was to find someone to blame.

Hoping Trump gets to put Amy Barrett in Ruth's seat. If that happens the SC will lean right for a generation if not longer. And then there is justice Thomas, who is thinking about retiring. If only for the courts alone, conservatives should be supporting Trump.

So far, we have traded a Scalia and a Kennedy for two Kennedys - that's moving in the wrong direction.

Online libertybele

There's a huge difference between supporting President Trump and giving him a free pass on everything.  Obviously others look at the issue differently. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If only for the courts alone, conservatives should be supporting Trump The Heritage Foundation, who made the list.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online roamer_1

I don't trust the Heritage Foundation either - DeMint left with all haste. That makes me bloody well suspicious.