Author Topic: Ann Coulter: We Put ‘Lunatic,’ ‘Lazy’ Trump in the White House for One Reason — The Wall  (Read 4414 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Pam Key
Breitbart
February 1, 2019

Friday on Yahoo’s “Skullduggery” podcast, conservative author Ann Coulter said President Donald Trump won for one reason: People want the federal government to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Coulter said, “We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason, we wanted a wall.”

She added, “There is no on-again, off-again relationship with Trump. I will defend him on the things he deserves defending on and I will attack him when he doesn’t keep his promises.

More

I can't believe that this woman still gets media attention. I've never cared for her.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Pam Key
Breitbart
February 1, 2019

More

I can't believe that this woman still gets media attention. I've never cared for her.

If that's how you feel,  why do you post her crap?    :tongue2:   Just because it's fertilizer doesn't mean it needs to be spread around here.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump waited too long for his keystone issue to be addressed by our dead from the neck up Congress.  He was manipulated to address Obamacare first, which was a total waste of time.  The GOP did not have a sound replacement program to launch, and they pissed away the two years they had.  Worthless!

Trump does not have a voting majority in either house of Congress, so nothing gets done with them involved.  He can shut government down for ten years and the Democommies will not agree to do anything.  I suggest he go and enjoy life on the golf course and execute a strategy for getting as many Republicans elected in 2020 so that he can get his policies implemented.  That means a 60% majority+ in the Senate and majority in the House.  Without that, he gets nothing, and Coulter should know that.

Offline dfwgator

Ann, do you think your attempts to weaken Trump with his base will help or hurt the chances of getting the Wall.

Or do you only care about selling books and going on TV with Bill Maher?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Ann, do you think your attempts to weaken Trump with his base will help or hurt the chances of getting the Wall.

goopo
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
goopo

I was hoping no one would post on this thread because Ann is just sprinting for attention now.

But since a few people chose to give her some attention, I want to chime in to say she should stop crossing and re-crossing her legs on all TV appearances.  It's getting old, and so is she.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Pam Key
Breitbart
February 1, 2019

More

I like her more, recently.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Didn't she used to sleep with him?  Maher.  Not Trump
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

I was hoping no one would post on this thread because Ann is just sprinting for attention now.

But since a few people chose to give her some attention, I want to chime in to say she should stop crossing and re-crossing her legs on all TV appearances.  It's getting old, and so is she.

Mark Simone, who’s the biggest Trump supporter on earth, interviews Coulter every Wednesday on local New York radio. Funny, but when she’s talking to him, especially this past week, she moderates her criticism of Trump. Still criticizes him, but without the over-the-top language. I think maybe when she’s addressing a liberal audience she turns it up a notch.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Maybe, but she seems a bit pale for his usual preferences.

https://m.ranker.com/list/women-who-bill-maher-has-dated/celebrityhookups

Wow.  There must be a website somewhere about anything!  lol

Offline skeeter

Wow.  There must be a website somewhere about anything!  lol

There are people out there who are burning to know who Bill Maher is dating. Probably the same people who sit in his show's studio audience and ballyhoo at every predictably snide comment he makes.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:11:59 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

There are people out there who are burning to know who Bill Maher is dating. Probably the same people who sit in his show's studio audience and ballyhoo at every predictably snide comment he makes.

And I thought I had no life by hanging out here.  Looks like I'm okay after all! :whistle:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
There are people out there who are burning to know who Bill Maher is dating.

The people who Maher dated probably experience burning.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

The people who Maher dated probably experience burning.

They got it from the toilet seat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Maybe, but she seems a bit pale for his usual preferences.

https://m.ranker.com/list/women-who-bill-maher-has-dated/celebrityhookups

As for Annie, she upgraded to Muzzies, last I heard.  I guess she's the kind that likes to be slapped around a bit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He has everything he needs in front of him to accomplish this. The secure Fence Act allows the corps of engineers to modify plans based on needs (people get hung up on the word fence in the title but it is actually flexible in it's mode). He also has all the funds he needs in discretionary budgets under executive branch departments such as the DOD and Homeland Security. ($100 billion annually). It is just a matter of will and someone smart to work with the resources available.

It does make one wonder if he likes having the issue more than the wall. He wants to keep people pissed at others for not doing it and make them believe he is th victim.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
I like her more, recently.

@Once-Ler

I don't object to the criticism of Trump. I've done so myself. I just don't care for Ann Coulter.  :laugh:

Offline musiclady

He has everything he needs in front of him to accomplish this. The secure Fence Act allows the corps of engineers to modify plans based on needs (people get hung up on the word fence in the title but it is actually flexible in it's mode). He also has all the funds he needs in discretionary budgets under executive branch departments such as the DOD and Homeland Security. ($100 billion annually). It is just a matter of will and someone smart to work with the resources available.

It does make one wonder if he likes having the issue more than the wall. He wants to keep people pissed at others for not doing it and make them believe he is th victim.

In that way, he is just like every other corrupt politician in DC.......... an integral part of the "swamp."

The issue keeps him front and center.  Solving the problem makes the reason he was elected go away.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online libertybele

Exactly.  Discretionary funds are just that.  Discretionary.  Again, and I've stated this several times, for him to wait till just before the new Congress is sworn in to make a push for the border wall is very questionable. Several others have come forward and offered ways to fund the dang wall, but here we sit.  Instead he calls in the media, makes a circus out of the situation, shuts down the government, offers DACA amnesty, which wasn't really an offer and now claims that he may have to declare a national emergency.  I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder what his true motives are and what's really going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If that's how you feel,  why do you post her crap?    :tongue2:   Just because it's fertilizer doesn't mean it needs to be spread around here.   
We are in the "Age of Outrages."

Kids taught screen addiction, in order to insult and be insulted on social media.

Losing out institutional knowledge and memory, in part because it is too dull.

Entertainment is violent, and unrealistic--but the yutes love it.

Coulter is I product of these times. Like Roger Stone, she knows any publicity is better than none.

She was entertaining the first time around. We are now seeing the same act over and over.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kids taught screen addiction, in order to insult and be insulted on social media.

Losing out institutional knowledge and memory, in part because it is too dull.  Entertainment is violent, and unrealistic--but the yutes love it.

Coulter is I product of these times.

Ah, Ann Coulter is pushing 60.  She was born is 1961.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Ah, Ann Coulter is pushing 60.  She was born is 1961.

Sixty may be the new fifty but it is still too old for tossing hair and crossing legs.

And I resent her using Trump to get attention.  She used him when she supported him and now she's using him with negative remarks.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sixty may be the new fifty but it is still too old for tossing hair and crossing legs.

And I resent her using Trump to get attention.  She used him when she supported him and now she's using him with negative remarks.

@Emjay  That's because she's a user.  She bashed Bush in ugly ways.  When he nominated Harriet Miers for SCOTUS she said it's obvious he's boozing again.  Meirs was a lousy choice, granted (as bad as Kagan), but that was below the belt.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Absolutely right. Ann Coulter is following the footsteps of her former boyfriend Bill Maher. Both of these say deliberately provocative nonsense specifically to attract attention. Every thing they say, regardless of the topic or whoever the reference, is ultimately about themselves. It is all about publicity. It is all about staying relevant. It is all about attention at any cost.

The only reason Coulter is saying these things is to sell books. That is her only number one concern in life.

Obligatory Ann Coulter cheeseburger pic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.