Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway, praising border haul, undercuts need for wall  (Read 617 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Kellyanne Conway, praising border haul, undercuts need for wall
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:03:51 pm »
Yahoo News Video
February 1, 2019

"Kellyanne Conway, White House counselor to President Trump, inadvertently made a strong case for not building his proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall on Thursday, Twitter users noted. In a tweet, Conway celebrated the largest seizure of fentanyl in the history of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency."

Video

HuffPost article

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Kellyanne Conway, praising border haul, undercuts need for wall
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 09:22:44 pm »
Where's her disconnect?

Making it Easier, Safer, and More Productive (in Limiting Crime instead of Arresting Criminals after the fact) for Police to do their job Without any cost to American Civil Liberties/Rights and she thinks that's a bad idea?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:23:33 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 09:44:36 pm »
Where's her disconnect?

I couldn't find any either and then I took note that this piece was written by an open borders Communist at Huffpo who crafts Rat talking points found on random jackasses Twit feeds and crafts them into Fake News.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 10:44:05 pm »
I couldn't find any either and then I took note that this piece was written by an open borders Communist at Huffpo who crafts Rat talking points found on random jackasses Twit feeds and crafts them into Fake News.

:beer:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 11:05:45 pm »
Where's her disconnect?

Best as I can tell, her dickhead of a Husband.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.