Author Topic: Virginia Governor Says He Doesn’t Regret What He Said--or Way He Said It—About Letting Born Baby Di  (Read 681 times)

rangerrebew

Virginia Governor Says He Doesn’t Regret What He Said--or Way He Said It—About Letting Born Baby Die
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (Screen Capture)

Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam of Virginia, who is a pediatric neurologist, said in a press conference on Thursday that he does not regret what he said yesterday about letting a born baby die or the way he said it.

“Do you regret what you said yesterday or the way you said it?” a reporter asked Northam.

“No I don’t,” Northam responded.

On WTOP radio on Wednesday morning, Northam was asked by reporter Julie Carey about an exchange that had happened the day before in committee of the Virginia House of Delegates.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/virginia-governor-says-he-doesnt-regret-what-he-said-or-way-he-said-it-about

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd have liked it better if he'd said it with the blackface on!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We know he doesn't regret what he said about infanticide, but will really regret his KKK impressions that have come to light.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
We know he doesn't regret what he said about infanticide, but will really regret his KKK impressions that have come to light.

Not till he's actually forced, or voted, out of office for it.

He won't regret a thing.

'Never Give Up The Con."

And Dems always claim the moral high ground.

To regret anything is surrendering that moral high ground.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have faith he'll regret it. It is only a question of when.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey Ralphie, have this on me:

You may need it!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hey Ralphie, have this on me:

You may need it!
The Dems will rid themselves of him in short order, not for his abortion views which they support nor for his past in appropriate photos.

They will rid him as he is an imbecile politically.

1. He exposed verbally the views of infanticide, a no-no.
2. He said it was him in the photo then retracted it.  Amateur move.
3. He stupidly told the press that he He didn't put on much black shoe polish as 'it was difficult to remove' then asked if anyone had tried it.  Not classy.
4. He said he won the dance competition and when asked by a reporter if he could still do the moonwalk, had to be stopped in doing so by his wife as he was looking for room to perform his dance.  Idiot.

Oh, they also have an aspiring black person to take his place, here early in Black History Month.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:31:40 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington