Author Topic: Howie Carr: Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up  (Read 1661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howie Carr: Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:40:38 pm »
By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: January 30, 2019 at 12:08 am | UPDATED: January 30, 2019 at 6:35 am

Roger Stone keeps talking about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s reprehensible behavior with the FBI in Boston way back when.

But I don’t think he or most people understand how bad Mueller’s actions were – “chilling,” is how a Clinton federal judge in 2006 described the former FBI director’s attempts to cover up a massive frame-up by Boston G-men decades earlier.

For the record, Mueller did not railroad four innocent men into prison – two onto death row – for a Chelsea murder they did not commit back in 1965.

That frame job was handled by the Boston office of the FBI, where at one point at least six G-men were taking payoffs from organized crime. That information came from serial killer Stevie Flemmi, who last summer admitted in federal court to taking part in 50 murders.

Everyone knew the four men were innocent, but the FBI wanted them to rot in prison, so the scandal would not be revealed. In the 1980s, two U.S. attorneys in Boston wrote letters to the state demanding that the innocent men not be released, but Mueller, an interim U.S. attorney in 1986-87, did not write one. (At least I couldn’t find one.)

more
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/01/30/howie-carr-muellers-hands-dirty-in-old-fbi-frame-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Howie Carr: Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 04:53:12 pm »
Robert Mueller is a made man in the Clinton Mafia just like James Comey is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 10:03:11 am »
Robert Mueller is a made man in the Clinton Mafia just like James Comey is!

Made Prog. (Made progressive)
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 12:10:16 pm »
What did the presiding judge have to say about Mueller’s involvement with the FBI misconduct?

I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.

-snip-

I was unsparing in my criticism of the FBI and Justice Department officials who were responsible for this wrongful imprisonment. I named names where the record supported it,” Gertner wrote. “I resoundingly condemned the government in an unusual court session in which I read my conclusions.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in ‘Black Mass,’ the book about Mr. Bulger and the FBI written by former reporters for The Boston Globe.

-snip-

When Mr. Hannity and others say Mr. Mueller was responsible for the continued imprisonment of those four men, they are simply wrong — unless they have information that I, Ms. Balliro, the House investigators and the “Black Mass” authors did not and do not have. If they do, they should produce it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 12:16:31 pm »
What did the presiding judge have to say about Mueller’s involvement with the FBI misconduct?

I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned.

-snip-

I was unsparing in my criticism of the FBI and Justice Department officials who were responsible for this wrongful imprisonment. I named names where the record supported it,” Gertner wrote. “I resoundingly condemned the government in an unusual court session in which I read my conclusions.

Mr. Mueller is mentioned nowhere in my opinion; nor in the submissions of the plaintiffs’ lead trial counsel, Juliane Balliro; nor in ‘Black Mass,’ the book about Mr. Bulger and the FBI written by former reporters for The Boston Globe.

-snip-

When Mr. Hannity and others say Mr. Mueller was responsible for the continued imprisonment of those four men, they are simply wrong — unless they have information that I, Ms. Balliro, the House investigators and the “Black Mass” authors did not and do not have. If they do, they should produce it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

We've seen what happens to Squealing Rats in the witness box, I wonder what would have happened to Squealing Rats in the FBI, or the Court System?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2019, 01:10:09 pm »

Was that Judge Gertner?

Here’s a show-cause order I discovered last year from U.S. District Judge Nancy Gertner, who presided over the civil case. The FBI was refusing to turn over the exonerating evidence to either the plaintiffs or the Justice Department, which was defending the FBI after its frame up.

Mueller’s stonewalling, Gertner wrote, was a “serious problem.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 01:19:45 pm »

We've seen what happens to Squealing Rats in the witness box, I wonder what would have happened to Squealing Rats in the FBI, or the Court System?
They'd likely end up victims of a 'botched robbery'--dead with all their stuff and entry wounds in their back, or commit 'suicide' by shooting themselves in the back of the head--or die in a plane crash with a .45 caliber hole in their head...or...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 01:20:58 pm »
Was that Judge Gertner?

Here’s a show-cause order I discovered last year from U.S. District Judge Nancy Gertner, who presided over the civil case. The FBI was refusing to turn over the exonerating evidence to either the plaintiffs or the Justice Department, which was defending the FBI after its frame up.

It is against the law for the prosecution to withhold Brady Material at discovery--or any other time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 01:52:04 pm »
Was that Judge Gertner?

Except the show cause order doesn’t say what Carr says it does. She’s specifically rebuking FBI counsel for using redactions to keep information away from the defense. So, at the conclusion, she goes over their head to the director and eventually gets the information requested.

The letter Mueller supposedly wrote to conceal the informant identities and order to stonewall the trial are conspiracy theorist concoctions.

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gertner-Mueller-Order-to-FBI-show-cause.pdf

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 02:23:22 pm »

Except the show cause order doesn’t say what Carr says it does. She’s specifically rebuking FBI counsel for using redactions to keep information away from the defense. So, at the conclusion, she goes over their head to the director and eventually gets the information requested.

The letter Mueller supposedly wrote to conceal the informant identities and order to stonewall the trial are conspiracy theorist concoctions.

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gertner-Mueller-Order-to-FBI-show-cause.pdf

Stupid Bobby and Bill Weld were in charge in that district all through the 80's, the same time that the frame up was exposed. Why did Stupid Bobby repeatedly deny any wrong doing? He went so far as to write a letter to the parole board of the innocent men who ended up getting over $100 million in taxpayers money for the FBI abuses?

There are a list of these abuses where Stupid Bobby was in charge, but claims he wasn't in charge that much. There is also the fact that he hired corrupt heavily sanctioned creeps like Andrew Wiessman on his team. Why hire people like this if he is a squeaky clean as you keep pimpin' here?

BTW you keep citing a Clinton Commie Pinko judge and self described radical as your proof that Stupid Bobby is a Choir Boy. She's incorruptible.....right?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 02:32:53 pm »
"What did the presiding judge have to say about Mueller’s involvement with the FBI misconduct?  I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned."
I researched this when I first heard about it last year or the year before that.   Mueller was not around when this case came about. Plus, a number of years later, when he was working in the US attorney's office, he was not the head of it. Another man was. Mueller worked for him.  It would have been this head man who tried to keep the men in prison, not Mueller.  Mueller was not attached to this case.  At some point, someone thought that up that the men were kept in prison even though they were innocent, and spread it around that it was Mueller.  If you get the year this case came about and compare Mueller's life to that time, he could not have been there.  In later years, Mueller was the head of that office for a brief time.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 02:33:39 pm »
Stupid Bobby and Bill Weld were in charge in that district all through the 80's, the same time that the frame up was exposed. Why did Stupid Bobby repeatedly deny any wrong doing? He went so far as to write a letter to the parole board of the innocent men who ended up getting over $100 million in taxpayers money for the FBI abuses?

There are a list of these abuses where Stupid Bobby was in charge, but claims he wasn't in charge that much. There is also the fact that he hired corrupt heavily sanctioned creeps like Andrew Wiessman on his team. Why hire people like this if he is a squeaky clean as you keep pimpin' here?

BTW you keep citing a Clinton Commie Pinko judge and self described radical as your proof that Stupid Bobby is a Choir Boy. She's incorruptible.....right?

Does Robert Mueller’s Lead Prosecutor Have A History Of Ethics Violations?

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/08/robert-muellers-lead-prosecutor-history-ethics-violations/?fbclid=IwAR2yP5u81T2CNh8RgCe5vxzGbTyptac4HcJcCfZLkJgewNnzo89t6maWreE

Yes! In fact he does! And it's a LONG one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 02:43:18 pm »

I’m citing her, because, if anyone would go after a Republican appointment FBI Director, it would be a Clinton appointed liberal judge. This occurred in 2006, when Bush bashing was all the rage. The parole board letter you’re talking about is the one I had referenced - it doesn’t exist. Even Dershowitz backed away from it.

Much has been made about an assertion made by Michael Albano, the former mayor of Springfield, Mass., who served on the Massachusetts Parole Board in the 1980s. He has said repeatedly that he saw a letter from Mr. Mueller, written during the period while he was in the United States attorney’s office in Boston, opposing the release of one of the four men.

But no copy of that letter has ever been produced, and Mr. Dershowitz now says in a statement that several days after making his remarks on the Catsimatidis show, The Boston Globe “revealed for the first time to my knowledge that no such letter has been found. I never repeated the allegation after that.” Still, he said, “further investigation seems warranted, since absence of evidence is not conclusive evidence of absence, especially in government files.”

Albano is the only one who swears it existed. He’s also a liberal democrat. So, which of the liberals is lying?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 06:32:21 pm »
@edpc

Mueller is a Republican.

Offline edpc

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 06:39:20 pm »
@edpc

Mueller is a Republican.

Yes, I was referring to Gertner and Albano as the two liberals.