Author Topic: Makeup Is Apparently Anti-Feminist Now  (Read 938 times)

rangerrebew

Makeup Is Apparently Anti-Feminist Now
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:08:46 pm »
Makeup Is Apparently Anti-Feminist Now
By Faith Moore January 29, 2019

In an article for Britain’s Independent, writer and radical feminist Julie Bindel takes a firm and unequivocal stand against...  makeup. “Ditch the makeup bag,” she tells women, “it’s a far more radical statement than burning your bra.” Bindel explains that she herself wears no makeup and, therefore, you shouldn’t either. There it is, modern feminism in a nutshell: do what we tell you to do or you’re not a feminist.

Bindel spends much of her article touting her superiority over makeup-wearing women. “My morning beauty routine is very quick and simple,” she declares. “The only thing that goes on my face after my shower is unperfumed moisturiser; within 20 minutes from waking up, I am ready to leave the house.” She goes on to mock her “friend” who takes “a full 90 minutes” to get ready in the morning and wears makeup which “totally transforms her appearance.” Makeup, Bindel informs us, is “hideous gunk.” So we’re clear, it isn’t just that Bindel finds the idea of makeup problematic, it’s that she wants all women to stop wearing it immediately — or face eviction from club feminist.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/makeup-is-apparently-anti-feminist-now-so-ditch-the-makeup-bag-ladies/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:09:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Makeup Is Apparently Anti-Feminist Now
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 02:31:01 pm »
There ain't enough make up in the world......

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 02:36:20 pm »
One of the richest women in the world is Kylie Jenner. She got that way selling lipstick. This fat dyke is just making noise that no one will listen too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 02:47:17 pm »
I will now proudly go apply mascara. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 02:48:25 pm »
“My morning beauty routine is very quick and simple,” she declares. “The only thing that goes on my face after my shower is unperfumed moisturiser; within 20 minutes from waking up, I am ready to leave the house.”
Are you sure?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 02:51:44 pm »
Are you sure?

She left out she does it right after she shaves her face with one of those "toxic masculinity" razors.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 02:52:44 pm »
I will now proudly go apply mascara.

Too much?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 02:55:55 pm »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 04:10:58 pm »
Here is the hypocritical knot radical feminists/leftists have twisted themselves into.
On one hand if you were to argue that "transgenders", drag queens, and other assorted weirdos could not put on facial paint/makeup with corresponding weird hairdos, you would be excoriated as a conservatve, homophobic, misogynist cretin who deserves banishment to Pluto.
But here we have a typical tyrant-in-the-making lesbian who demands all women do as she says and not wear make-up or be banished from the Society Of Women.
Tolerate this....no ban that (the same thing)...no tolerate and love this....no ban/condemn that. Depending on who is wearing the costumes/make-up.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2019, 05:14:12 pm »
Are you sure?

Oh hell yeah! She is way overestimating the time it takes for her to get ready, I have the definitive proof right here...................her beauty secret!

She slips this puppy on and increase her beauty 1000%

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2019, 05:16:54 pm »
Oh hell yeah! She is way overestimating the time it takes for her to get ready, I have the definitive proof right here...................her beauty secret!

She slips this puppy on and increase her beauty 1000%

You are gonna need more bags....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2019, 06:34:55 pm »
There ain't enough make up in the world......

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2019, 07:01:58 pm »
You are gonna need more bags....
Nah, one is sufficient.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 07:39:39 pm »
This is nothing 'new' at all. It goes back to at least the 70s. Gloria Steinem argued the same point. Dated a Christian woman who was hardly a feminist. She wore very minimal makeup because she didn't want to 'look like a whore'. The story goes, don't know if it is true or not, that lipstick was invented in Egypt by prostitutes to attract attention to their mouth.

That was a real shame too. She was a stunningly beautiful woman but she wouldn't allow herself to be. She was shy to attract too much attention. Sometimes she would put on full makeup at night before bed just for me, but that was it. She wouldn't go out in public like that.

The idea of not wearing makeup is certainly not something new. Women shun makeup for many reasons, not just because of some feminist cause. Allergies, religion, shyness, and many other reasons are in play with this. There are many women who prefer to be average or even homely because it makes them feel safe.

Irish singer Sinead shaved her head specifically to make herself unattractive. It made her feel safe. Many Orthodox religions require no makeup and covering the hair of women, specifically to make them less attractive. This is intended to reduce their chances of being assaulted.

When living in a lawless environment, the last thing a woman would want is to be attractive.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 07:55:30 pm »
#24 "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life."

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 08:05:42 pm »
This is nothing 'new' at all. It goes back to at least the 70s. Gloria Steinem argued the same point. Dated a Christian woman who was hardly a feminist. She wore very minimal makeup because she didn't want to 'look like a whore'. The story goes, don't know if it is true or not, that lipstick was invented in Egypt by prostitutes to attract attention to their mouth.

That was a real shame too. She was a stunningly beautiful woman but she wouldn't allow herself to be. She was shy to attract too much attention. Sometimes she would put on full makeup at night before bed just for me, but that was it. She wouldn't go out in public like that.

The idea of not wearing makeup is certainly not something new. Women shun makeup for many reasons, not just because of some feminist cause. Allergies, religion, shyness, and many other reasons are in play with this. There are many women who prefer to be average or even homely because it makes them feel safe.

Irish singer Sinead shaved her head specifically to make herself unattractive. It made her feel safe. Many Orthodox religions require no makeup and covering the hair of women, specifically to make them less attractive. This is intended to reduce their chances of being assaulted.

When living in a lawless environment, the last thing a woman would want is to be attractive.
If women don't want to be seen as attractive all they have to do is put on gross weight, not shave their legs, get themselves covered with tattoos, smoke, and some other ways.
There are some men who like women like that, but I don't know who they are...I've never met one.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 08:15:19 pm »
#24 "Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of American life."

His most famous Rule.  The Feminazis went wild over that one, drawing attention to the rest of the list.

Yay Rush!   888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 08:16:31 pm »
If women don't want to be seen as attractive all they have to do is put on gross weight, not shave their legs, get themselves covered with tattoos, smoke, and some other ways.
There are some men who like women like that, but I don't know who they are...I've never met one.

Men who self-describe as "A Lesbian trapped in a man's body?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 08:33:55 pm »

I've seen women who got that permanent makeup years ago that look terrible now.

My wife uses makeup only when she thinks she needs to. Which is rarely. She says it irritates her skin. Especially around her eyes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2019, 09:37:12 pm »
@bigheadfred  Your Missus looks great without augmentation....
I will NOT comply.