Author Topic: UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone’s 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoo  (Read 14184 times)

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I expect the FBI must put everyone out of a house and contain them before they conduct a search.  A person left in a house could kill the FBI guys searching in the house.  An elderly woman can shoot a weapon.  They were there to arrest and search and still be alive after doing that. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They terrorized my wife, my dogs. I was taken to the FBI facility. Although I must say the FBI agents were extraordinarily courteous.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/25/roger_stone_i_look_forward_to_being_fully_and_completely_vindicated_will_not_testify_against_trump.html

Courteous terrorists. Imagine that. You expose yourself by continually siding with garbage like Manafort, Cohen, and Stone. I remember your outrage at the time of those raids, as well. Turns out, they were even worse people than we thought. It won’t be surprising if Stone follows suit, especially in light of how badly your instincts have borne out. I think what really upsets you is the fact this investigation has exposed people very close to Trump.

I've never been a big fan of police roughing people up because they're "bad people who deserved it."  I think that's what bugs me about this and similar stories.  Sometimes that puts me, in the eyes of others, of siding with the bad people.  That's too bad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not saying it does, just reporting what I found. 

I don't think this raid staged for the benefit of the Commie News Network was justified in the least.  First I'd heard of the wife's treatment, and I find it distasteful she was treated in this manner, no matter what their private lives were like.
Precisely.

Otherwise, how long will it be before those nasty church-goers get dragged out in their skivvies and kicked around the streets for a public circus, arrested for some process crime by the Commie Inquisition?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I've never been a big fan of police roughing people up because they're "bad people who deserved it."  I think that's what bugs me about this and similar stories.  Sometimes that puts me, in the eyes of others, of siding with the bad people.  That's too bad.

Except no one was roughed up or harmed. Stone is a known serial liar. Were the agents courteous or terrorizing? It can’t be both. The Washington Times characterized it as a ‘no knock warrant,’ like they kicked the door in, when they plainly did knock.

The only recourse guys like Stone, Manafort, and Cohen have is to attack the investigation methods and overall legitimacy, because evidence gathered against them is usually solid and damning. Two of the three mentioned have been convicted on evidence collected from their respective controversial raids and for reasons material to the probe scope and challenges against it were thrown out. I don’t see any reason why it won’t be the same in Stone’s case.

I’ve never been a big fan of people claiming police state, witch hunt, and prosecutorial misconduct, just because they don’t happen to like the person heading an investigation. That’s especially true when subsequent events show the investigation targets are guilty. Plus, there are multiple instances where judges in cases related to the investigation have been Republican appointed, known to be no nonsense types and ruled against the defense, in various challenges. See Ellis, Sutherland, and Friedrich. In the final case, Friedrich specifically rebuked the defense. Sometimes, that puts me in a position where people say I’m on the dark side. That’s too bad.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:59:12 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
29 Agents to arrest a political operative with no history of violent behavior?

And these f'ers want to know why so many of us wish that 95% of the government would shut down permanently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

29 Agents to arrest a political operative with no history of violent behavior?

And these f'ers want to know why so many of us wish that 95% of the government would shut down permanently.
If they have an indictment, they have enough to go to trial. I really doubt they were there to prevent evidence from being destroyed when they took the guy into custody on his doorstep.  It isn't like giving Hillary months to hammer phones and destroy hard drives.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime” is antithetical to America’s jurisprudence traditions.

But that’s exactly what the FBI and Mueller have been doing nearly 3-years, in the finest tradition of the former Soviet empire.

Welcome to Amerika, 102 years after the bloody birth of Russian communism.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone’s 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2019

On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

Roger Stone was arrested barefoot and in his shorts outside his apartment.
On Monday Roger Stone told Judge Napolitano in a FOX Nation interview that his 72-year-old wife was also forced to stand outside barefoot and in her nightgown.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/update-cnn-hid-images-and-video-of-roger-stones-72-year-old-wife-being-dragged-out-of-home-barefoot-and-in-nightgown/

The Feebs responsible for making a man and woman in their 70's stand outside barefoot in late Jan need to face felony charges after being fired.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Oh, STFU.  You’re on another thread making demands to know why she was outside in her nightgown, like she’s an elderly nun.

@edpc

You are now claiming it was ok to do this to a 72 year old woman who liked to have sex,but it would NOT be ok with a 72 year old nun who is PRESUMED to hate sex?

Seems to me you have a problem with people who enjoy sex and don't enjoy guilt,and "those evil people who enjoy sex need to be punished!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If they have an indictment, they have enough to go to trial. I really doubt they were there to prevent evidence from being destroyed when they took the guy into custody on his doorstep.  It isn't like giving Hillary months to hammer phones and destroy hard drives.

:amen: and as I have said elsewhere, the proper, and at one time normal, thing to do with this sort of crime is to notify the person indicted's council that Mr. XXX has 48 hours to voluntarily surrender or we will come and get him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Don't let him confuse the issue.  @edpc is just trying to help the FBI off the hook here. @mystery-ak   What one did or did not do 1/4 century ago has nothing to do with the other.

20+ armed federal agents throwing you out of your home in the dead of night without allowing you to put on a robe or a pair of shoes, to stand  in front of the cameras the FBI invited to televise the raid is a horrific abuse of power. 

Period.

Right on, @Right_in_Virginia .   This was a staged parade to humiliate the Stones for the benefit of the cameras -  the cameras of the one network that covers Trump with no objectivity whatsoever.     Trump (and, of course, the Stones) has every right to be outraged at this arbitrary and unnecessary abuse of power.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime” is antithetical to America’s jurisprudence traditions.

But that’s exactly what the FBI and Mueller have been doing nearly 3-years, in the finest tradition of the former Soviet empire.

Welcome to Amerika, 102 years after the bloody birth of Russian communism.

QFT
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Except no one was roughed up or harmed. Stone is a known serial liar. Were the agents courteous or terrorizing? It can’t be both. The Washington Times characterized it as a ‘no knock warrant,’ like they kicked the door in, when they plainly did knock.

The only recourse guys like Stone, Manafort, and Cohen have is to attack the investigation methods and overall legitimacy, because evidence gathered against them is usually solid and damning. Two of the three mentioned have been convicted on evidence collected from their respective controversial raids and for reasons material to the probe scope and challenges against it were thrown out. I don’t see any reason why it won’t be the same in Stone’s case.

I’ve never been a big fan of people claiming police state, witch hunt, and prosecutorial misconduct, just because they don’t happen to like the person heading an investigation. That’s especially true when subsequent events show the investigation targets are guilty. Plus, there are multiple instances where judges in cases related to the investigation have been Republican appointed, known to be no nonsense types and ruled against the defense, in various challenges. See Ellis, Sutherland, and Friedrich. In the final case, Friedrich specifically rebuked the defense. Sometimes, that puts me in a position where people say I’m on the dark side. That’s too bad.

That is indeed too bad.  It's probably why you and I will never see eye-to-eye in these matters.  It's OK, though...I learned to respect you for producing arguments and evidence when asked, although you may never care much for me.

'Salright...  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That is indeed too bad.  It's probably why you and I will never see eye-to-eye in these matters.  It's OK, though...I learned to respect you for producing arguments and evidence when asked, although you may never care much for me.

Without him and Once-ler the place would be boring.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Without him and Once-ler the place would be boring.

I like Once-ler too, but don't tell anybody....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I like Once-ler too, but don't tell anybody....

Your secret is safe. I won't tell the cheaderhead.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Your secret is safe. I won't tell the cheaderhead.

His heart is in the right place even if his head is up his AZZ!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

His heart is in the right place even if his head is up his AZZ!

He does like  to stir the poo.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He does like  to stir the poo.

I'm sure he likes the reaction he gets, too....  :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

I'm sure he likes the reaction he gets, too....  :tongue2:

Are you insinuating I'm a Poo Foo Fighter?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

That last particular rundown really didn’t have much to do with you. You’re at least intellectually honest enough to consider things, after the fact. There are, however, a number of others who have allowed emotional investment to rule. Mueller could say water is wet and it would have to be some sort of deep state conspiracy.

When someone surrounds himself with lowlifes engaged in unethical and illegal behavior, we shouldn’t really be surprised to find the central figure is doing similar things. In the end, I think this will be somewhat like Watergate, in the sense that the president was not directly involved in the initial actions. I doubt Nixon ordered the break in or had advanced knowledge of it.

Similarly, I think we will ultimately discover people around Trump like Bannon, Manafort, Cohen, and personnel with Cambridge Analytica had multiple contacts with Russian or WikiLeaks associated individuals. People will want to continue with the ‘show me the man and I will show you the crime’ mantra. However, in an official investigation, you cannot obstruct justice, commit perjury, or suborn perjury, in an attempt to avoid political embarrassment, without consequence. Nixon aptly demonstrated that.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Smokin Joe

That last particular rundown really didn’t have much to do with you. You’re at least intellectually honest enough to consider things, after the fact. There are, however, a number of others who have allowed emotional investment to rule. Mueller could say water is wet and it would have to be some sort of deep state conspiracy.

When someone surrounds himself with lowlifes engaged in unethical and illegal behavior, we shouldn’t really be surprised to find the central figure is doing similar things. In the end, I think this will be somewhat like Watergate, in the sense that the president was not directly involved in the initial actions. I doubt Nixon ordered the break in or had advanced knowledge of it.

Similarly, I think we will ultimately discover people around Trump like Bannon, Manafort, Cohen, and personnel with Cambridge Analytica had multiple contacts with Russian or WikiLeaks associated individuals. People will want to continue with the ‘show me the man and I will show you the crime’ mantra. However, in an official investigation, you cannot obstruct justice, commit perjury, or suborn perjury, in an attempt to avoid political embarrassment, without consequence. Nixon aptly demonstrated that.
How do you cross the George Washington Bridge and not be surrounded by the unethical and illegally behaving lowlifes? Where is Hillary's SWAT team?
The FBI/DOJ guys are looking for fly sh*t on a football field, when right across the aisle there are manure heaps.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, the mentioned people are likely to be found guilty, but I prefer the "trial first, sentence second" standard.  I'm not very interested in getting into the "is it a witch hunt or not?" thicket, other than the passing observation that's also likely given the DeeCee political climate in 2019.  :shrug:

It's hard to measure it when one is sure that the Special Prosecutor is dirty.  I'm pretty sure about that because of the men who successfully sued Mueller for framing them for Whitey Bulger's crimes.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
How do you cross the George Washington Bridge and not be surrounded by the unethical and illegally behaving lowlifes? Where is Hillary's SWAT team?
The FBI/DOJ guys are looking for fly sh*t on a football field, when right across the aisle there are manure heaps.

Thank you @Smokin Joe for injecting some perspective here. @edpc is blinded to all else by his Trump hatred it seems.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes, the mentioned people are likely to be found guilty, but I prefer the "trial first, sentence second" standard.  I'm not very interested in getting into the "is it a witch hunt or not?" thicket, other than the passing observation that's also likely given the DeeCee political climate in 2019.  :shrug:

It's hard to measure it when one is sure that the Special Prosecutor is dirty.  I'm pretty sure about that because of the men who successfully sued Mueller for framing them for Whitey Bulger's crimes.

Muller is a made man in the Clinton Mafia just like James Comey is!

- J. R. R. Tolkien