Author Topic: UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone’s 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoo  (Read 14179 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone’s 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
by Jim Hoft January 29, 2019

On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

Roger Stone was arrested barefoot and in his shorts outside his apartment.
On Monday Roger Stone told Judge Napolitano in a FOX Nation interview that his 72-year-old wife was also forced to stand outside barefoot and in her nightgown.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/update-cnn-hid-images-and-video-of-roger-stones-72-year-old-wife-being-dragged-out-of-home-barefoot-and-in-nightgown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No need for the public to see storm troopers at work.  Nothing to see here!  Move along now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It’s Fort Freaking Lauderdale. It’s not like they’re making her stand outside in Barrow, AK.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Polly Ticks

It’s Fort Freaking Lauderdale. It’s not like they’re making her stand outside in Barrow, AK.

Why does that matter?  What crime was she accused of, to be dragged out of her home in her nightgown in the first place?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

If it was your dear departed mother...would you feel the same way?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

Why does that matter?  What crime was she accused of, to be dragged out of her home in her nightgown in the first place?

When the FBI raided Manafort’s home, they did so to secure information he had been withholding. It’s likely they removed people from the home in both cases, so nobody could destroy or conceal anything.

Offline edpc

If it was your dear departed mother...would you feel the same way?

Unlike Roger and his wife, my dear departed mother never belonged to sex clubs or placed swinger ads that said...

‘Hot, insatiable lady and her handsome body builder husband, experienced swingers, seek similar couples or exceptional muscular well-hung single men.'

Let’s not kid ourselves she was somehow humiliated by this.

Online Polly Ticks

When the FBI raided Manafort’s home, they did so to secure information he had been withholding. It’s likely they removed people from the home in both cases, so nobody could destroy or conceal anything.

Roger Stone was charged with obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements.  For which of those charges would he have documents/evidence laying around the house?  Given that there was no warrant for her arrest, why could an officer not be stationed with her somewhere inside the house while they executed whatever search warrants they presumably had?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Unlike Roger and his wife, my dear departed mother never belonged to sex clubs or placed swinger ads that said...

‘Hot, insatiable lady and her handsome body builder husband, experienced swingers, seek similar couples or exceptional muscular well-hung single men.'

What?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You've crossed to the dark side.  Please ... just stay there.

Online Polly Ticks

Ok, so that's the first I've heard of this, but even if it is true there is no law against being skanky.  Her rights are still the same as Sister Mary Martha down at the convent.

What?

Don't let him confuse the issue.  @edpc is just trying to help the FBI off the hook here. @mystery-ak   What one did or did not do 1/4 century ago has nothing to do with the other.

20+ armed federal agents throwing you out of your home in the dead of night without allowing you to put on a robe or a pair of shoes, to stand  in front of the cameras the FBI invited to televise the raid is a horrific abuse of power. 

Period.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't let him confuse the issue.  @edpc is just trying to help the FBI off the hook here. @mystery-ak   What one did or did not do 1/4 century ago has nothing to do with the other.

20+ armed federal agents throwing you out of your home in the dead of night without allowing you to put on a robe or a pair of shoes, to stand  in front of the cameras the FBI invited to televise the raid is a horrific abuse of power. 

Period.

Absolutely!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Polly Ticks

Period.

100% agreed

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What?

He went a little Wingnut there.  I hope it is temporary.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Period.

Not to worry...I hope there is some sort of investigation into what the FBI did....I was just shocked by this story as it is new to me...
Support the USO

Offline edpc

What?

Stone was kicked off the 1996 Dole campaign for these ads. He lied and said they were opposition smears. Trump’s friend David Pecker wrote an expose’ in the Enquirer at the time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6640233/Inside-Roger-Stones-swinging-marriage-posted-ads-online-frequented-sex-clubs.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What?

It's true.  I Goggled it and there are reputable stories everywhere about it.  The quote @edpc posted was from a 1996 incident that got Stone sacked from the Dole campaign.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Stone was kicked off the 1996 Dole campaign for these ads. He lied and said they were opposition smears. Trump’s friend David Pecker wrote an expose’ in the Enquirer at the time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6640233/Inside-Roger-Stones-swinging-marriage-posted-ads-online-frequented-sex-clubs.html

Yeah, I found that in more than a couple of stories about Stone and his wives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yeah, I found that in more than a couple of stories about Stone and his wives.

So frigin what? How does that justify what the feds did here?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:01:07 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

Oh, STFU.  You’re on another thread making demands to know why she was outside in her nightgown, like she’s an elderly nun.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So frigin what? How does that justify what the feds did here?

I'm not saying it does, just reporting what I found. 

I don't think this raid staged for the benefit of the Commie News Network was justified in the least.  First I'd heard of the wife's treatment, and I find it distasteful she was treated in this manner, no matter what their private lives were like.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm not saying it does, just reporting what I found. 

I don't think this raid staged for the benefit of the Commie News Network was justified in the least.  First I'd heard of the wife's treatment, and I find it distasteful she was treated in this manner, no matter what their private lives were like.

I agree with you 100%.  So why participate in clouding the issue with irrelevant stuff?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oh, STFU.  You’re on another thread making demands to know why she was outside in her nightgown, like she’s an elderly nun.

This whole thread is about how Stone's wife was treated.  You think she earned the treatment she received.

I think you jumped the shark and exposed your true underbelly. 

And, no, Mr. Ed, I will not shut up, the bleep or otherwise.

Offline edpc

This whole thread is about how Stone's wife was treated.  You think she earned the treatment she received.

I think you jumped the shark and exposed your true underbelly. 

And, no, Mr. Ed, I will not shut up, the bleep or otherwise.

They terrorized my wife, my dogs. I was taken to the FBI facility. Although I must say the FBI agents were extraordinarily courteous.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/25/roger_stone_i_look_forward_to_being_fully_and_completely_vindicated_will_not_testify_against_trump.html

Courteous terrorists. Imagine that. You expose yourself by continually siding with garbage like Manafort, Cohen, and Stone. I remember your outrage at the time of those raids, as well. Turns out, they were even worse people than we thought. It won’t be surprising if Stone follows suit, especially in light of how badly your instincts have borne out. I think what really upsets you is the fact this investigation has exposed people very close to Trump.