Author Topic: Fox News hires Trey Gowdy as contributor  (Read 1016 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News hires Trey Gowdy as contributor
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:12:08 pm »
Fox News hires Trey Gowdy as contributor
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 30, 2019 02:44 PM

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy is joining Fox News as a contributor.

“In this role, he will offer political and legal analysis” on both Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, the network said in a statement Wednesday.

The South Carolina Republican announced in January 2018 it would be his last year serving in Congress. Gowdy was first elected to Congress in 2010 and frequently said during his Capitol Hill tenure he planned to eventually retire and practice law.

Gowdy served as chairman of the House Oversight Committee and the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which spent over two and a half years investigating the events surrounding the 2012 terrorist attack on U.S. government facilities in Libya.

Since leaving Congress earlier this month, Gowdy has taken a job with a prominent South Carolina law firm Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough.

He is the latest politician to be scooped up by a news network. CNN announced Tuesday it had hired Andrew Gillum, the Democratic Tallahassee mayor who lost the 2018 Florida gubernatorial election, as a political commentator. Former Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., also signed on as contributor at CBS News this week.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fox-news-hires-trey-gowdy-as-contributor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Fox News hires Trey Gowdy as contributor
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 08:51:10 pm »
Trey Gowdy? Wow, what a scoop huh?
So he's another Sherlock Holmes, no doubt?
Seriously, this character was a nobody in the
House and nothing will change at FOX!!!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Fox News hires Trey Gowdy as contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 08:58:39 pm »
Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

Trey Gowdy Is Joining Fox News as a Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 01:59:27 pm »

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | January 30, 2019 2:50PM

Fox News has announced former South Carolina Congressman Trey Gowdy will be joining the network as a contributor offering political and legal commentary.

Gowdy joins a growing number of politicians slipping out of the public arena to provide political punditry for major networks.

Earlier this week, former senator Jeff Flake signed with CBS while former Republican governor of Ohio and potential challenger to President Trump in 2020, John Kasich, joined CNN.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trey-gowdy-fox-news/?utm_campaign=TPI_breaking_newsletter2_1_30_2019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline kidd

Re: Trey Gowdy Is Joining Fox News as a Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 02:28:51 pm »
former senator Jeff Flake signed with CBS while former Republican governor of Ohio and potential challenger to President Trump in 2020, John Kasich, joined CNN

True colors come shining through. Now who will NBC and ABC get for their own version of Joe Scarborough?

Better paying gig for his all-opinion-but-little-substance position. I do enjoy his opinion.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 02:32:36 pm »
Great news!!! I was worried I wouldn't be able to see what stupid haircut this douche had with him out of office....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 06:47:00 pm »
Great news!!! I was worried I wouldn't be able to see what stupid haircut this douche had with him out of office....

OOOH! A Trey Chic chart!