Author Topic: Swearing ‘So Help Me God’ Oath, Democrat Style  (Read 231 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swearing ‘So Help Me God’ Oath, Democrat Style
« on: January 30, 2019, 04:18:26 pm »
The anti-American, Fundamental Transformation of America believing Democrats are against all things American, So Help us, God

Swearing ‘So Help Me God’ Oath, Democrat Style

By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--January 30, 2019

Giddy in the high-handed state of their Midterm return to power, silly Democrats in the often useless House Committee on Natural Resources,  are gung-ho to eliminate the phrase “So help me God” from future committee witness swear-ins.

That it would take less than the blink of an eye for witnesses being sworn in for testimony to silently say to themselves:“So help me God” seems to have gone right over the Democrats’ bedevilled heads.

Just like the phrase “In God We Trust”, the phrase “So Help Me God”  is hardwired into the souls of Christians and has been for centuries.

Many words (if not most)  spouted by politicians are empty and meaningless, often amounting to so much drivel while words in tribute to the Creator are eternal.

In league with a devil to whom many seem to have sold their souls, Democrats are not courageous enough to replace “So help me God” with “the only allegiance we will allow sworn is allegiance to the devil”, but that, in effect, is what they’re trying to do.

Now running rampant over the halls of power and relishing every moment of it, it should be remembered that the Democrats by number only control ONE HALF OF ONE THIRD of the power that the Republicans complained so bitterly about when they had it.

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/swearing-so-help-me-god-oath-democrat-style
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34