Author Topic: Top 10 facts about the vaccine industry that the dishonest, child-murdering media refuses to report  (Read 1225 times)

rangerrebew

Top 10 facts about the vaccine industry that the dishonest, child-murdering media refuses to report

Monday, January 28, 2019 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) The mainstream media is largely funded by drug companies and vaccine manufacturers and demonstrates extreme conflicts of interest in reporting on vaccines. Perhaps that’s why dishonest media outlets refuse to report the following ten stunning facts about the vaccine industry that are all provably true.

FACT #1) Mercury is still used in vaccines, and the CDC openly admits it. There is NO safe level of mercury for injecting into a human child. Not even “trace” levels. There is NO evidence of safety for mercury at any dose whatsoever. Any doctor who says the level of mercury in a vaccine is “safe” to inject into a child is only demonstrating their outrageous ignorance of scientific facts.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-28-top-10-facts-about-the-vaccine-industry.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Natural News.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline thackney

I wonder how many people die each year from nuts pushing anti-vaccine conspiracies.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Natural News.    *****rollingeyes*****

Yep... Rolling my eyes at those 'facts'. Natural News isn't just a fake source, they are actually dangerous. That is the same site that promotes taking laetrile* as a cancer treatment. (*Cyanide)

Offline skeeter

I can't get excited about the issue of vaccines in a country thats not serious about controlling its own borders. Kinda like worrying about termites as your house burns down.

Offline ABX

@rangerrebew seriously, please consider putting Natural News on your reject list. I'm not for banning sites other than the absolute worst like racist sites, but NN is beyond fake news and promotes dangerous pseudoscience. Have a bit of discernment. If anything, to not associate this site with their crap.

@mystery-ak

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'll leave this thread up...and lock it so ranger will see it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

I'll leave this thread up...and lock it so ranger will see it

I didn't think it needs to go that far. Just asking for a bit of person discernment.

Offline ABX

From a separate private discussion, here is a high level list of why each of these are wrong (on my phone so not going into too much detail)

Most play on fear or ignorance. Others are just plain factually incorrect.

1. The Mercury in vaccines is a compound that is in such small quantity it is not toxic. (Both the type of compound and quantity make it not toxic) https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/toxic-myths-about-vaccines/

2.  Injecting something does not inherently make it more toxic. That's just bad science.

3. The polio vaccine cancer conspiracy is old and debunked. There was no conspiracy to hide cancer in polio vaccines. It is akin to the California law to label items that could cause cancer and ended up labeling everything.

4. There has been no findings on this, just an accusation by two people. The case was thrown out several times.

5. And 6. Factually and blatantly incorrect. Especially claiming that the Polio vaccine's impact was fabricated.

7. False. These type of studies happen all the time. Example of a major one in Japan. https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/vaccines/669

8. Myth. There is no 'vaccine court' superior to even the Supreme Court. Just an advisory committee of experts for civil cases.https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/vaccine-court-myths-nvicp-facts/

9.  Strawman that has no bearing on anything. Drug companies buy advertising just like any company. 'significant' is a matter of opinion and doesn't really mean anything.

10. Misleading. Everything contains chemicals that, depending on the dose or compound, can be toxic. Hell, water can be considered the most deadly toxin on Earth if spun wrong. This type of scare plays on plays on ignorance of how toxins work. (The toxicity is in the dose and compound).