Author Topic: Without Any Confirmation, MSNBC Promotes Claim Chicago Attackers Wore MAGA Hats [UPDATED]  (Read 2286 times)

Offline goatprairie

Faking a 'hate crime' is a Great way to get free publicity for some 3rd rate no-name 'star'. And MSNBC as a propaganda channel for the Left, will always go with it regardless of any evidence or facts.

IF? it happened at all, my first guess would be that it was other Black people who did it. These stories almost always turn out that way. But even if this is proved, MSNBC will report that he was attacked by White-Blacks. You know, like Zimmerman was a White-Hispanic.
"my first guess would be that it was other Black people who did it"

Might be some "rough trade." Might be a person or person of different ethnicities. But they want their money....or else.  Maybe Smollet didn't want to pay the "proper" price, and things went south.
Or maybe he just did it to himself because his boy friend wouldn't accommodate him for the evening.
Nevertheless, he's a lying sos.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"If he is withholding evidence to help them solve the crime, then that is very suspicious. It would seem that he prefers his 'story' over finding out what actually happened, if anything did happen at all."

It should be obvious to everyone here by now:
This is nuthin' but another "fake hate crime".

Offline Frank Cannon

Jessie Jackson or Rev Al show up on the scene yet?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If you claim you were racially or homophobically attacked by people and tell police, my friends heard it on the cell phone, there is a compelling reason that the police would want it. Okay, the police are not interested in hearing a recording, that would not exist but I guess, phone records exist. One would ask those records to be submitted at a minimum.

Offline goatprairie

240b wrote:
"If he is withholding evidence to help them solve the crime, then that is very suspicious. It would seem that he prefers his 'story' over finding out what actually happened, if anything did happen at all."

It should be obvious to everyone here by now:
This is nuthin' but another "fake hate crime".
I've been over to DemocraticUnderground aka DummyUnderground, and they're still buying the story.
A few saps have wondered why the fraud didn't turn in his cell phone to the cops, but they were attacked for  not being sensitive to the fraud's plight.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Looks like they have some suspects.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:31:07 pm by TomSea »