Author Topic: Pro-Choice Virginia Delegate Member Deletes Twitter Account After Pushing Late-Term Abortion  (Read 1531 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Choice Virginia Delegate Member Deletes Twitter Account After Pushing Late-Term Abortion Bill
by Gabriella Hoffman

Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran (D-Springfield) recently testified in support of her bill—the REPEAL Act ( HB2491)—which would make late-term abortion legal here in Virginia

Watch her testify in full below:

Sorry...

On Tran’s campaign website, the bill is under the “Advancing Women’s Rights” category. HB 2491 also has huge backing from NARAL Virginia this legislative session.

Supporters of HB 2491, like NARAL Virginia, claim it would ” repeal many of Virginia’s burdensome TRAP restrictions, as well as removing some medically-unnecessary requirements currently placed upon Virginians seeking abortion care.”

Read more at: https://theresurgent.com/2019/01/29/kathy-tran-virginia-delegate-late-term-abortion-twitter/

Virginia is dealing with this matter similar to New York and I heard they are trying to get this into Vermont.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Resurgent also runs this:

Democrats in Virginia Push For Legalizing Abortion During Child Birth
by Erick Erickson

Map of Virginia State (image at link)

This really is unreal. Democrats in the Virginia House, led by Kathy Tran, wants to pass a bill that would make last minute, not just late term, abortions the law. It is actually infanticide. You don’t have to take my word for it. You can hear it from the sponsor of the legislation who admits her legislation would allow abortion even after dilation and delivery begin.

Democrats claim Donald Trump is a monster, but they keep showing how monstrous they really are.

Read more at: https://theresurgent.com/2019/01/29/democrats-in-virginia-push-for-abortion-during-child-birth/

I hope this damned bill is dead and buried.