Author Topic: The Democrat Party’s Shocking Turn Toward Open Anti-Semitism  (Read 650 times)

rangerrebew

The Democrat Party’s Shocking Turn Toward Open Anti-Semitism
Posted on January 29, 2019 by DCWhispers   

“Shades of Hitler.” So goes the claims of some who are increasingly concerned by the now blatant anti-Semitism that is running rampant throughout the Democrat Party. Presently the one garnering the most attention for their alleged racist leanings is Democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (of the now infamous promise regarding President Trump that she would “impeach the mother******.”)

It is yet another example that exposes the blatant media bias that continues to attempt to portray the Trump White House as divisive when in fact it is so often those opposed to the president who are themselves the most extremist and divisive. President Trump has appointed more women to high levels within his administration than any other president in American history. Black and Hispanic unemployment are at all time lows. Wages for women and minorities are up – big time. The true record of the Trump administration is among the  most unifying of any in modern history – and certainly far better than that of his presidential predecessor, Barack Obama.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/the-democrat-partys-shocking-turn-toward-open-anti-semitism/#OzvUyKKDFcTvpHr5.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: The Democrat Party’s Shocking Turn Toward Open Anti-Semitism
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 06:52:32 pm »
It's not shocking to me. I've been saying this is coming for years. Try wearing a yarmulke on any college campus and see what happens. Try going on any college campus with an Israeli flag on your backpack, or a star of David bumper sticker. Antisemitism on the Left is virulent and openly violent. The modern Left considers antisemitism and anti-Christian thoughts and acts to be, not a hate-crime, but rather it is virtuous. It is 'enlightened thought'.

And Jews are not exempt. Some of the most antisemitic people I have ever met ever were Jewish themselves, sort of.
So, here we go. At least now they are finally admitting openly what they have believed all along.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 06:56:39 pm »
It's simply raising their index finger to those that fostered their ideology, ever since the French Enlightenment.
Karl Marx, an embittered radical, was a Jew.
Also virtually every member of the 1919 Soviet Comintern were Jews who Russianized their names
to escape opposition; among them, Leon Trotsky (Davidovich Bronstein).

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 07:13:58 pm »
It's simply raising their index finger to those that fostered their ideology, ever since the French Enlightenment.
Karl Marx, an embittered radical, was a Jew.
Also virtually every member of the 1919 Soviet Comintern were Jews who Russianized their names
to escape opposition; among them, Leon Trotsky (Davidovich Bronstein).
Funny you should say that.
I was at a dinner party with a Jewish family and guests. I said almost verbatim what you have written here. To my utter surprise, they became enraged. Apparently in secular Jewish circles it is forbidden to point out basic history. They do not want to hear it. I was never invited back, which is fine. That Antifa (Sieg Heil) crap is not my crowd anyway.

BTW, to say that these guys were NeverTrumpers would be an extreme understatement. These are people who spend every minute of every day hating Trump and his supporters. Just like some posters here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 11:50:56 pm »
America's roots and traditions are based on the "Judeo-Christian" religious heritage.

THAT'S WHY the left -- and the democrat-communists -- are out to discredit and destroy them.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:52:24 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 12:31:30 am »
It's only shocking to anyone who refused to see the obvious,and it should have been obvious to anyone looking that the instant blacks became a major power in the DNC that Jews were going to take a hit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!