Author Topic: What Has Been Going On Behind Closed Doors In America Is Evidence Of Social Decay & Will Make You Cr  (Read 2088 times)

rangerrebew

What Has Been Going On Behind Closed Doors In America Is Evidence Of Social Decay & Will Make You Cringe
Today, there are an increasing number of signs that the very fabric of our society is rotting away all around us.
Michael Snyder — January 28, 2019

It is difficult for me to write this article, and I will warn you in advance that some of the things in this piece are going to make you cringe.  Today, there are an increasing number of signs that the very fabric of our society is rotting away all around us.  We witnessed a very clear example of this last week when Kyrsten Sinema paraded around on the floor of the U.S. Senate looking like a hooker, but far more telling is what is going on behind closed doors all across America.  The stories that I am about to share with you barely made a blip on the news, but they should have, because they are all indications of how far our nation has fallen.

Let’s start in Colorado.  A 27-year-old man named Christopher Wayne Cleary was just arrested on terrorism charges after he threatened to shoot “as many girls as I see”…

https://freedomoutpost.com/what-has-been-going-on-behind-closed-doors-in-america-is-evidence-of-social-decay-will-make-you-cringe/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll" ...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
...and movies that have become increasingly graphic, dismal, creatively murderous, and sick.

Wonder where these losers get their ideas?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

...and movies that have become increasingly graphic, dismal, creatively murderous, and sick.

Wonder where these losers get their ideas?

Agreed, but who are the 'sickos' that make those movies and even worse who are the actors and actresses that agree to portray these 'characters'?

Moral decay in our society is at an all time low and I just don't see any move toward recovery.   **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Agreed, but who are the 'sickos' that make those movies and even worse who are the actors and actresses that agree to portray these 'characters'?

Moral decay in our society is at an all time low and I just don't see any move toward recovery.   **nononono*
Most kids who have been subjected to that moral decay, or participated in it, just aren't happy. They are looking for answers, even though some of them don't even know it.

I'm rotten. I spoil some of the places they look, with questions line "Well, how did that work out?" "What do you think might have worked better?/What could have made that worse?"
Let them come up with the answers. There is power in them admitting something isn't working.
Telling them it isn't working or won't work just has no strength compared to them admitting it to someone else (and, finally, themselves).
I was around enough in my 'bad old days', that I can sit and not be judgemental, often have no reaction whatsoever, but present Christian concepts as simply better living, a way to be happier, stronger, healthier.
When people aren't clinging so tenaciously to the sin that makes them miserable (because, often, they never considered any other way, haven't been exposed to--or at some point, abandoned--the teachings of Christ, they are more amenable to looking at something that can make them happier, more content, more at home with the person in their own skin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

If you took Americans from 200 years ago and showed them this, how do you think that they would react?

If they were men they would bang Kyrsten Sinema because they had penises and used them....

These "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!" pieces are quaint and fun to read but they are absolutely meaningless anymore. The reason this is happening now is because these tired whine pieces 20-30 years ago did nothing to to convince anyone to change attitudes. Now they are even more worthless. As usual there wasn't one GD solution in the piece. Just some up tight azzhole droning on about all the stuff that he doesn't like in today's America. As for people living in squalor and filth with their kids, I can tell you this was going on in the Reagan years too. My father had a couple of these shitbags as tenants back then. Some of this stuff isn't new. As a matter of fact Reagan was shot by some guy trying to get laid by some chick.

Offline RoosGirl

If you took Americans from 200 years ago and showed them this, how do you think that they would react?

If they were men they would bang Kyrsten Sinema because they had penises and used them....

These "Hey you kids! Get off my lawn!" pieces are quaint and fun to read but they are absolutely meaningless anymore. The reason this is happening now is because these tired whine pieces 20-30 years ago did nothing to to convince anyone to change attitudes. Now they are even more worthless. As usual there wasn't one GD solution in the piece. Just some up tight azzhole droning on about all the stuff that he doesn't like in today's America. As for people living in squalor and filth with their kids, I can tell you this was going on in the Reagan years too. My father had a couple of these shitbags as tenants back then. Some of this stuff isn't new. As a matter of fact Reagan was shot by some guy trying to get laid by some chick.

Aside from whether or not that outfit is "work appropriate", it's fugly.

Offline Frank Cannon

No. What is effing ugly are these ridiculously out of date polyester outfits these current millionaire Senators are wearing....

I can't tell if they are Senators or homeless bag ladies in the waiting room of the VD clinic.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:12:24 am by Amb. Frank Cannon »

Offline RoosGirl

No. What is effing ugly are these ridiculously out of date polyester outfits these current millionaire Senators are wearing....

I can't tell if they are Senators are homeless bag ladies in the waiting room of the VD clinic.

Yeah, those are ugly AF too.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, those are ugly AF too.

FFS I am more likely to see women dressed like that Dyke from Arizona in my daily business dealing than I am any of those fossils who might catch fire from moth ball fumes when they light their Salem Lights.

Offline RoosGirl

FFS I am more likely to see women dressed like that Dyke from Arizona in my daily business dealing than I am any of those fossils who might catch fire from moth ball fumes when they light their Salem Lights.

I believe that with the trash you associate with.  It's still an ugly outfit; the boots are bleep ridiculous, not even pointy toed and hot and the stupid southwesty print on the dress reminds me of an ugly sofa my grandmother had back in the late 80s.

Offline Frank Cannon

I believe that with the trash you associate with.  It's still an ugly outfit; the boots are bleep ridiculous, not even pointy toed and hot and the stupid southwesty print on the dress reminds me of an ugly sofa my grandmother had back in the late 80s.

You think that but at least she has a modern look and style. Instead we had Martha McSally who looked like she raided "The Golden Girls" set wardrobe for outfits.

Offline RoosGirl

You think that but at least she has a modern look and style. Instead we had Martha McSally who looked like she raided "The Golden Girls" set wardrobe for outfits.

Yeah, and who's the stiff in the bottom picture?

Offline Frank Cannon

That's actually what most voters in Arizona said on election day.

Offline dfwgator

I can't tell if they are Senators or homeless bag ladies in the waiting room of the VD clinic.

Sorry...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

.  We witnessed a very clear example of this last week when Kyrsten Sinema paraded around on the floor of the U.S. Senate looking like a hooker,

Looking?.....   I thought she was one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

This stuff isn't news unless you've been under a rock for the past several years.  It's all over the place.  Where I live, a woman and her boyfriend were arrested for sexually penetrating her three year old boy with objects, and inviting others in to take part. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

A current Senator.  In fact, they both are.  Life in AZ got interesting really fast.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

This stuff isn't news unless you've been under a rock for the past several years.  It's all over the place.  Where I live, a woman and her boyfriend were arrested for sexually penetrating her three year old boy with objects, and inviting others in to take part.

Might I suggest you move out of Mexico lady.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Might I suggest you move out of Mexico lady.

@Amb. Frank Cannon

Pardon me, but I live in the civilized American state run by Ralph Northam.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Frank Cannon

@Amb. Frank Cannon

Pardon me, but I live in the civilized American state run by Ralph Northam.

I don't know. I thought Virginia was a section of Mexico with the latest news out of the place.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ambassador Frank wrote:
"That's actually what most voters in Arizona said on election day."

Those Arizonans sure know how to pick 'em, eh....?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ambassador Frank wrote:
"That's actually what most voters in Arizona said on election day."

Those Arizonans sure know how to pick 'em, eh....?

We sure do.  Just to piss you off.   :laugh: :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

No. It's functional. it's a Billboard.

It's advertising "Hey Sailor, looking for a date?"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

"....and when she gets Behind Closed Doors....."