Author Topic: Notre Dame Alum Removes Alma Mater From Will Over Columbus Mural Decision  (Read 628 times)

rangerrebew

Notre Dame Alum Removes Alma Mater From Will Over Columbus Mural Decision

Authored By Spencer Brown

January 23, 2019

Late last month, liberals at the University of Wisconsin- Madison slapped together a pathetic petition asking the school to denounce…

In the wake of Notre Dame President John Jenkins’ inane decision to cover murals on campus depicting Christopher Columbus, one alumnus dispatched a letter to President Jenkins to express their disappointment. The alumnus subsequently notified the Notre Dame Young Americans for Freedom Chapter of the decision to cut ties with Notre Dame:

“I am a graduate of the EMBA program at Notre Dame. Fr. Jenkins has received a letter from me taking on his decision about the murals. I also informed Fr. Jenkins that, after making significant donations since graduation, I have resigned from the Cardinal O’Hara Society, will release season football tickets and make no further donations, as well as take Notre Dame out of my will. A similar letter went to the head of the O’Hara society.

https://www.yaf.org/news/notre-dame-alum-removes-alma-mater-from-will-over-columbus-mural-decision/