Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren's proposed 'ultra-millionaire tax' would be the rape of the Constitution  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

January 28, 2019
Elizabeth Warren's proposed 'ultra-millionaire tax' would be the rape of the Constitution
By William Sullivan

Elizabeth Warren has unleashed her bold new presidential campaign promise, which she cleverly calls "The Ultra-Millionaire Tax."  After all, none of us is an "ultra-millionaire," so why should we care?  This new tax won't hurt you; it would just impose a 2% annual tax on all household net worth over $50M, with an additional 1% surtax kicking in for assets held over $1B.  In her plan, wealth is defined as "all household assets ... including residences, closely held businesses, assets held in trusts, retirement assets, assets held by minor children and personal property with a value of $50,000 or more."

"I'm in," she says, "on the notion that we have to rewrite the tax code."  And a policy like the one she proposes, say two UC Berkeley economists, "would shrink the wealth of the superrich by $2.75 trillion over a 10-year period, while only affecting around 75,000 U.S. households."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/elizabeth_warrens_proposed_ultramillionaire_tax_would_be_the_rape_of_the_constitution.html#ixzz5e0EvaorL

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Ugh! Lying Squaw say Buffalo Chips to Constitution thing, made by White devils who stole country from Indians, and ' ultra millionaires' all evil White devils who rape land of my people!!  UGH

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These 'super-rich' may not be the masses, but the are the primary donors.
Can't imagine how she expects to fund her campaign by attacking the very people who would likely fund it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lieawatha want your wampum !