Author Topic: Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says  (Read 437 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says
« on: January 28, 2019, 11:45:23 pm »
Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says
It remains unclear whether the special counsel's finding about Trump and his campaign will be made public.

Jan. 28, 2019, 4:23 PM CST / Updated Jan. 28, 2019, 5:21 PM CST
By Dareh Gregorian

Special counsel Robert Mueller has almost finished up his nearly two-year investigation into collusion and Russian interference in the 2016 election, the acting attorney general said Monday.

"The investigation is, I think, close to being completed, and I hope that we can get the report from director Mueller as soon we — as possible," acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said during a news conference after announcing criminal charges against one of China's largest telecommunications companies.

"I have been fully briefed on the investigation, and I look forward to director Mueller delivering the report, and I really am not going to talk about an open and ongoing investigation otherwise," he added.

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/mueller-investigation-near-completion-acting-ag-whitaker-says-n963726
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Mueller investigation near completion, acting AG Whitaker says
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 11:54:27 pm »
Like hell it will. This investigation clearly is a political farce, why wouldn't the DC establishment run it right up until November 2020?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:05:18 am »
Nah.  Now that Barr has said he's spoken to Pence on and off about the investigation, Mueller will be sniffing around for a process crime against Pence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 01:08:06 am »
Involuntarily laughed outloud when I read that headline.
This has to close to 100 times I've read a headline about the investigation 'nearing completion'. LOL
Good Grief.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.