Author Topic: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools  (Read 16104 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Very Special Agent and
  • TBR Contributor
Re: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools
« Reply #475 on: February 11, 2019, 02:11:13 AM »
From the album, Drama.  A rare album for yes, in that Jon Anderson wasn't on it.  It was right after he and Wakeman left the group (and eventually returned).  The Buggles were on that album.

I think we're the only Briefers still up.

Rich Wakeman?  Journey to the center of the Earth...Wakeman?

Roos passed out so it is just you and me!
“Here’s the truth. Life begins at conception. Government is too big. Our taxes are too high. And our car insurance is too expensive. President Trump is doing a great job. Facts matter more than feelings. The Second Amendment is self-explanatory. And as a doctor, I can assure you there are only two genders.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #476 on: February 11, 2019, 02:49:52 AM »
From the album, Drama.  A rare album for yes, in that Jon Anderson wasn't on it.  It was right after he and Wakeman left the group (and eventually returned).  The Buggles were on that album.

I think we're the only Briefers still up.

@Cyber Liberty

Drama is a great album.  Love "Does It Really Happen".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #477 on: February 11, 2019, 02:59:49 AM »
Rich Wakeman?  Journey to the center of the Earth...Wakeman?

Roos passed out so it is just you and me!

Yes, that Rick Wakeman.  I was a big fan of his solo albums in the 70's, one of which was Journey.  I liked White Rock, which is virtually impossible to find in any form (vinyl, CD or streaming). 
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf