Author Topic: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools  (Read 36572 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools
« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2019, 07:18:56 pm »

Do you actually think you're accomplishing anything for your masters here?   :silly:

@musiclady

The best way to tell if he's got an audience...is to see how many visitors to TBR are looking at the thread he's posting on. 

That's what we used to do when we'd get someone like buzzclik or Will Pitt showing up to troll at another forum I was a member of.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2019, 07:46:03 pm »
yes, really........you see all the references to the northeast following me around? back at you all

You glossed right over the main point.  Care to address that?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #277 on: January 30, 2019, 07:51:21 pm »
You glossed right over the main point.  Care to address that?

That wasn't "glossing over," that was pouring a whole new slab of concrete over it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2019, 08:00:24 pm »
@musiclady

The best way to tell if he's got an audience...is to see how many visitors to TBR are looking at the thread he's posting on. 

That's what we used to do when we'd get someone like buzzclik or Will Pitt showing up to troll at another forum I was a member of.

Only four TBR members and 4 guests right now.

I'd say he's a dismal failure, not only in his feeble argumentation, but in his lack of success as a troll.

Pretty bad when your impotence even reaches to your trollhood.  :cool:

@txradioguy
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #279 on: January 30, 2019, 08:06:36 pm »

I'd say he's a dismal failure, not only in his feeble argumentation, but in his lack of success as a troll.

@txradioguy

Yeah but he's disappeared to other threads right now.  Look to see if the numbers jump if/when he makes another comment in here
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2019, 08:11:03 pm »
Yeah but he's disappeared to other threads right now.  Look to see if the numbers jump if/when he makes another comment in here

I see that.  I just went on another thread where he's spewing his idiocy.

Man, this troll is STUPID!   *****rollingeyes*****

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2019, 08:16:26 pm »

@txradioguy

you're going to be disappointed

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #282 on: January 30, 2019, 08:17:33 pm »

I was looking to see if anyone mentioned Mnuchin and the lifting of sanctions here, but nothing......good little Russia lovers

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2019, 08:17:42 pm »

We haven't been so far.

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2019, 08:18:35 pm »
We haven't been so far.

you don't know any better

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2019, 08:21:17 pm »
even better.........I'm in the great peoples republic of Massachusetts though we do have our share of drooling magaheads here, too

As a Massa-2-shitts resident, why do you get to dictate whether some school district in rural Georgia includes the book of Job as part of its reading curricullum?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2019, 08:25:38 pm »
As a Massa-2-shitts resident, why do you get to dictate whether some school district in rural Georgia includes the book of Job as part of its reading curricullum?

who says I get to dictate anything? take some deep breaths ..... get your thoughts straight

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2019, 08:30:29 pm »

You’re @bluehammer5 on Twitter—-the speech is exactly the same, account created right after you stopped posting at Kos.  You even mention the Tea Party, or “tea baggers.”  Dude, six months and 4 followers?  😂. Maybe I’ll be nice and give you a fifth.

So you obviously agree with the post you retweeted in which someone said Trump supporters would have to explain to their kids & grandkids just like supporters of Hitler.  That line of thought is interesting.  I didn’t vote for the guy, but did Trump murder six million people I don’t know about?
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2019, 08:36:45 pm »
You’re @bluehammer5 on Twitter—-the speech is exactly the same, account created right after you stopped posting at Kos.  You even mention the Tea Party, or “tea baggers.”  Dude, six months and 4 followers?  😂. Maybe I’ll be nice and give you a fifth.

So you obviously agree with the post you retweeted in which someone said Trump supporters would have to explain to their kids & grandkids just like supporters of Hitler.  That line of thought is interesting.  I didn’t vote for the guy, but did Trump murder six million people I don’t know about?

lol.......you're actually out there stalking me......unsuccessfully, however.....it ain't me

maybe I'm a bowling ball

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 08:38:36 pm by BlueHammer »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2019, 08:38:02 pm »

Ok...so tell us...what makes you believe you're the smartest person on this forum?

Certainly it's not what you've written so far.  Dazzle us with your RINO squishy "moderate" brilliance.  Give us your views on the topics we've posted here that are irrefutable because of the facts you present.

I have a feeling I know what your answer to this is gonna be.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2019, 08:38:15 pm »
lol.......you're actually out there stalking me......unsuccessfully, however.....it ain't me

Ummm hmmmm.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2019, 08:38:59 pm »

Looks like Twitter just isn't contentious enough for him.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2019, 08:45:36 pm »

Actually, I'm delighted.

You're the dumbest, lamest troll I've seen in 18 years on political forums.

That's quite an accomplishment.

What does it feel like to be such a loser that you get your jollies making a complete fool of yourself? 

I hang around with conservatives, so I've never met anyone like you........ you know, people who have no purpose in life.

Well, pretty much no life at all based on what we've seen here......

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2019, 08:48:35 pm »

maybe I'm a bowling ball

No, it’s called checking social media when you’re getting a line of BS.  Even employers do it. 

So do you agree with the tweet about Trump supporters?  And would you like a fifth follower, lol?
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2019, 08:50:38 pm »

@Sanguine

I hate to break it to him, but his compulsive tweets to Trump probably aren’t even being seen.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2019, 08:52:12 pm »
If the public school system can teach Islam and the Koran, there is no excuse for them to oppose teaching the Christian Bible. By promoting Islam and opposing Christianity, that would be a real Church and State issue. Because that really would be the establishment of a 'sanctioned' religion. Which is what Separation of Church and State was intended to prevent.

Correct. Our constitution came from the principles of our BIBLE. We have scripture in stone on walls in D.C.  Moses with ten commandments on walls & doors. D.C. is laid out in the form of a cross.  24 of our 55 founding fathers were clergy or sons of clergy, that is why each session starts with a prayer.  Our constitution is meant only for a Christian people, who believe in a God. Not islam.

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2019, 08:52:36 pm »
Ok...so tell us...what makes you believe you're the smartest person on this forum?

Certainly it's not what you've written so far.  Dazzle us with your RINO squishy "moderate" brilliance.  Give us your views on the topics we've posted here that are irrefutable because of the facts you present.

I have a feeling I know what your answer to this is gonna be.

you're struggling with the language......I never said that

but here goes:

immigration? It's problem but trump is too stupid to work with congress to generate a solution. do we need a whole wall? no....but improving barrier infrastructure would have my vote
tax cut? what tax cut? 2018 is going to cost me $10000 more than 2017....the tax cut along with the deficit during an economic expansion is pretty stupid......so we are going to run close to the same deficits as during a mortgage crisis when the government was basically shoving trillions into the economy......mmmmkay
foreign policy? it's being run by the russians
i support bringing all military home from the middle east and afghanistan...we can always go back
I don't mind the increase in defense spending, but it's criminal that there has not been an improvement in helping vets
pro-choice .... freedom, baby
we could solve much of the fiscal mess by attacking waste and fraud
in favor of government provided voter ID as well as eliminating the electoral college

I just think in general, that many of you here have built up so much negativity towards the left .... but they're not going anywhere .... in fact, if anything, the right is losing the numbers game and there's only so much that gerrymandering can hold back.

Offline BlueHammer

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2019, 08:55:02 pm »

Correct. Our constitution came from the principles of our BIBLE. We have scripture in stone on walls in D.C.  Moses with ten commandments on walls & doors. D.C. is laid out in the form of a cross.  24 of our 55 founding fathers were clergy or sons of clergy, that is why each session starts with a prayer.  Our constitution is meant only for a Christian people, who believe in a God. Not islam.

that's an interpretation.......is the word BIBLE anywhere in the constitution?

it's like saying that the country got it's start in Boston so the rest of you are just a bunch of worthless followers

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2019, 08:55:47 pm »
I just think in general, that many of you here have built up so much negativity towards the left .... but they're not going anywhere .... in fact, if anything, the right is losing the numbers game and there's only so much that gerrymandering can hold back.

Translation for us knuckle-draggers:  "We will bury you."
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2019, 08:58:40 pm »
Four followers. Nobody's reading his posts?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org