Author Topic: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools  (Read 36572 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump touts proposed Bible literacy classes in state schools
« Reply #475 on: February 11, 2019, 07:11:13 am »
From the album, Drama.  A rare album for yes, in that Jon Anderson wasn't on it.  It was right after he and Wakeman left the group (and eventually returned).  The Buggles were on that album.

I think we're the only Briefers still up.

Rich Wakeman?  Journey to the center of the Earth...Wakeman?

Roos passed out so it is just you and me!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #476 on: February 11, 2019, 07:49:52 am »
From the album, Drama.  A rare album for yes, in that Jon Anderson wasn't on it.  It was right after he and Wakeman left the group (and eventually returned).  The Buggles were on that album.

I think we're the only Briefers still up.

@Cyber Liberty

Drama is a great album.  Love "Does It Really Happen".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #477 on: February 11, 2019, 07:59:49 am »
Rich Wakeman?  Journey to the center of the Earth...Wakeman?

Roos passed out so it is just you and me!

Yes, that Rick Wakeman.  I was a big fan of his solo albums in the 70's, one of which was Journey.  I liked White Rock, which is virtually impossible to find in any form (vinyl, CD or streaming). 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: