Author Topic: What Will It Take To Make You Understand And Accept That They Hate You?.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Will It Take To Make You Understand And Accept That They Hate You?
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jan 28, 2019 12:01 AM

You need to die because of your smile.

That’s the position of our enemies, and we know it because they told us – openly, proudly, in the garbage public forum that is Twitter and elsewhere. Oh, they backtracked a little when the extent of their killing fantasies got exposed, scampering like their insect analogy, the roach, when someone flips on the kitchen light. But that kid in DC with the Frigidaireborne reefer ranger banging that drum in his baffled mug? They wanted that kid to die for having a Wrong Smile.

Cue the excuse chorus: “That’s nonsense! We just wanted to pummel that kid and then destroy him, his family and and all his classmates! Don’t look behind the curtain at the woodchipper comments and bomb threats, you cisnormative monsters!”

Think of what they would do with real power…

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/01/28/what-will-it-take-to-make-you-understand-and-accept-that-they-hate-you-n2540309
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I detest smartphones. Major PITA.

But the fact that most people own them, with their camera, is the only reason more people aren't stabbed, shot, and beaten to death by these thugs.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I detest smartphones. Major PITA.

But the fact that most people own them, with their camera, is the only reason more people aren't stabbed, shot, and beaten to death by these thugs.
The biggest problem with smart phones and even the new dumb phones is they're not big enough to hold a zip gun anymore.