Author Topic: How Many FBI Agents Does It Take to Terrorize an Unarmed 66-Year-Old?  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Many FBI Agents Does It Take to Terrorize an Unarmed 66-Year-Old?

George Parry

January 28, 2019, 12:05 am

La Cosa Nostra never had it so good.

“I am Oz, the Great and Terrible!”
— The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, by L. Frank Baum

Long ago, as a Special Attorney with the Justice Department’s Organized Crime and Racketeering Section, I participated in planning and — in a handful of instances — executing arrests of members of La Cosa Nostra and their associates. From personal observation, I early on concluded that, in apprehending mobsters, one of the primary threats to agent safety was the risk of fratricide, i.e., one amped-up, anxious and heavily armed agent accidentally shooting some other amped-up, anxious and heavily armed agent. The FBI, ATF, and other federal agents with whom I was privileged to work shared that concern. For that reason, they planned operations meticulously and kept the number of arresting agents to the absolute minimum in order to reduce the risk of injury or error.

To that end, I opted whenever possible to avoid arrests altogether by having defense counsel surrender their clients at the marshal’s lock up during regular business hours. From the media’s standpoint, the visuals must have been underwhelming. But then, we didn’t much care about meeting the needs of the news media. Having targets surrender was simple, held down down costs, and reduced the risk of harm to one and all.

This is not to say that we never made arrests. Sometimes, we had no choice.

I recall one early morning arrest of a violence-prone mobster. The assigned agents were aware that the target was at a bar with his girlfriend. Since we wanted to take him at his home so that the premises could be searched incident to arrest, the agents parked outside his residence and waited for him to show up.

more
https://spectator.org/how-many-fbi-agents-does-it-take-to-terrorize-an-unarmed-66-year-old/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: How Many FBI Agents Does It Take to Terrorize an Unarmed 66-Year-Old?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 01:16:03 am »
Apparently the judge missed this man's threat to society, he released him after the bond hearing.

The outrage over this should be deafening.  But it's not.   

Maybe the FBI should have tweeted something.   :shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 02:42:49 am »
RinVa wrote:
"The outrage over this should be deafening.  But it's not."

This is the deep-state-enforcers demonstrating to us "who still has the power" ...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 02:52:10 am »

I await the photos, of Swat style arrests of Mitchell, Halderman,, Erlichman, Dean etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 04:18:09 am »
Considering it is already difficult to comply with simultaneous commands to "freeze" "Get on your knees" "put your hands on your head" "don't move", imagine how difficult it must have been for his deaf wife.

This sort of sh*t is going to get people killed (needlessly).

Anyone else remember Kenyon Ballew?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis