Author Topic: Creepy views galore: What is Ilhan Omar doing on the House Foreign Relations Committee?  (Read 641 times)

rangerrebew

January 27, 2019
Creepy views galore: What is Ilhan Omar doing on the House Foreign Relations Committee?
By Monica Showalter

The more you learn about the world view of Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, the less you like her. In fact, the more you learn, the more you think there's an actual national security problem with her in Congress.

In just a few days, she's made an amazing string of opinions and news on foreign policy. All of it is about as fringe-left, fringe-terrorist, succor-the-enemy, anti-American crazy, as it can possibly get.

What genius placed this maniac on the House Foreign Relations Committee?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/creepy_views_galore_what_is_ilhan_omar_doing_on_the_house_foreign_relations_committee.html
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 12:43:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Rats doing what Rats do.

Building their base, through Divide and Conquer.

Anyone who entertains Any idea that they give a pig's arse for America or the people in it, . . . . . .
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What is Ilhan Omar doing on the House Foreign Relations Committee?

What about them "foreign relations" of marryin' her own brother...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Doing about the same thing that shake and bake muzzie did as DCI. Compromising national security for followere of their prophet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Funny how the Dem house IT Pakistani thing disappeared down a black hole.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Funny how the Dem house IT Pakistani thing disappeared down a black hole.
Yep. Servers, hard drives, hammered phones, cover up after cover up, blatant destruction of evidence.

>crickets<
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis