Exclusive Content > Editorials

A Query RE POTUS TRUMP etc a Thought Experiment

(1/3) > >>

Quix:
ASSUMPTIONS:

1. Shrillery really was part of a 16 year plan to utterly destroy the USA--8 years of her demonic rule being the last half of that. The first half--destroy the 2nd & 1st Amendments. Then more or less the whole Constitution; Seed the Supreme Court with globalist stooges; further shred the military; further shred the middle class; 2nd 4 years literally trigger WW3 and reduce the USA to ashes in every way possible.

Thus helping fulfill the globalist goals of getting the major stumbling block to more rapid & thorough overt rise of the satanic global dictatorship on the world stage as well as more dramatic progress on their global depopulation goals down to 500 million.

1.1 POTUS TRUMP AT HIS WORST cannot and could never be anywhere even near Shrillery's league of bone marrow demonic evil in terms of severity, ruthlessness, vengeance, hate, spitefulness, pathological lying, delight in murder . . . etc.

2. POTUS TRUMP really IS (with all his strengths & weaknesses) a NON-globalist set up and used of God to provide us an intermission on the greased chute ride directly to hell--that allows more spread of The Gospel as well as better, more prepping by decent people.

or

3. POTUS TRUMP is an umpteen layers deeper globalist stooge involved in some extremely convoluted mystifying scheme to further delude, mind control & imprison the USA & global citizens.

============

I don't see a lot of other significant logical options.

AND

IF 1.1 & 2. above are NOT true,

THEN nothing else matters.

Things will ONLY dramatically worsen between now and Armageddon at a rapidly increasing pace and there is no other human led hope available for even glimmers of a respite.

IF 1.1 and 2. above ARE true, then we have 8 years or so of an intermission from the shove down the chute to hell to further get our acts together and share the Gospel further. We don't know how long after Trump before the Darkness from hell descends in all it's horrid force more thoroughly than ever. We can pray for as long as possible & work toward that.

=====================

Anything wrong with the above logic?

Quix:

Hmmmmm . . . interesting. Read 73 times . . . yet no comment.

Soooo, is there no flaw in the logic?

Or, are folks just averse to commenting for other reasons?

Isn't there an abundance of NEVER TRUMPERS in these parts? Maybe many of them are more rational than they often sound like.

It seems rather 'elementary, my dear Watson,' to me. However, that doesn't usually prevent contrarian comment. Many such folks would argue with a fence post just for the habit or the halibut of it.

Cyber Liberty:
Maybe thought experiments are giving everybody a headache?  There hasn't been a lot of thought since the apparent "Trump Cave" last Friday, just lots of jerking knees it seems.  I'd include myself in that... 888mouth

Quix:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 28, 2019, 05:01:43 pm ---Maybe thought experiments are giving everybody a headache?  There hasn't been a lot of thought since the apparent "Trump Cave" last Friday, just lots of jerking knees it seems.  I'd include myself in that... 888mouth

--- End quote ---

Sounds reasonable.

I prefer to TRUST TRUMP--at least his instincts and God guiding him in spite of his flaws.

imho, he sure must follow-through on building the wall--MUST. I hope he's building furiously behind the scenes even now.

The brazenly treasonous transparent stinking piles of power-mongering pig poop the CABAL-CRATS are forcing on the Republic . . . boggle the mind.

Obviously the deliberate dumbing down of the education system has been working far too well for such a huge percentage of the population to stand for it without taking up pitchforks, staves & torches.

Incredible.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Absalom:
Greece and Rome endured for some 12 centuries birthing Western Civilization and producing
Pericles, Alexander, Caesar and Octavian as leaders, among many hundreds; yet did not survive.
That Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were on offer in 2016 as our leaders, says volumes
as to how corrosive and deep our malaise as a culture, society and nation state, is.
As Pogo knew, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version