Author Topic: TOENSING: Why Did Christopher Wray Allow Mueller’s Thugs To Use 29 FBI Agents On Roger Stone?  (Read 4131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TOENSING: Why Did Christopher Wray Allow Mueller’s Thugs To Use 29 FBI Agents On Roger Stone?
11:39 AM 01/26/2019 | Opinion
Victoria Toensing | Contributor

Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Chris Wray should hang his head in shame. At a time when he should be restoring the FBI’s reputation after Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and others tarnished its image as our country’s premier law enforcement agency, he allowed 29 gun slinging agents to make a predawn arrest of former Trump advisor Roger Stone.

Stone is not a drug dealer, nor is he a terrorist. Stone is charged with obstruction of justice and making false statements to the special counsel. Significantly, the alleged false statements specified in the indictment were about conduct, which, if admitted, was not criminal. (RELATED: Roger Stone Raid Raises Questions About Wray Among FBI Rank And File)

I prosecuted drug dealers. I never sent more than a handful of agents to arrest them, and these were were gun toting, vicious dudes. Stone does not own a gun nor does he even have a license to do so.

I supervised the prosecution and, thus, the capture of foreign terrorists. The FBI never sent 29 agents to capture even the most dangerous.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/26/toensing-mueller-stone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

The FBI has only one mode......stupid.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Since when does the arrest of any non-violent criminal warrant the dispatch of such a military operation as that used in the arrest of Roger Stone?

And further... if there was such a perceived threat of violence to warrant such a show of force, why was the CNN alerted to be present?

The whole affair stinks to high heaven.  Smells like Mueller's  "stunt justice".  It keeps him employed..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

The FBI has only one mode......stupid.

Two modes: Stupid and Evil.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wray is another DC tool....Trump needs to stop picking these guys..
Where is the DOJ on this... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What is Because he is part of the same Clinton Mafia as his buddy Comey for $1000 Alex?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:45:51 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

The FBI and DOJ are totally corrupt. Neither Trump nor Sessions really did anything about it. Besides appointing judges this was probably one of the most important things to clean up to restore the Republic. Border security along with many other things are directly affected by this. Both Trump and Sessions had complete authority to do something about it and didn't. Total failure. I will not given them a pass for it.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wray is another DC tool....Trump needs to stop picking these guys..

I don't know if you figured this out yet but everyone working in DC is an Establishment hack. Even people you think are not Establishment hacks turn on a dime when push comes to shove.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know if you figured this out yet but everyone working in DC is an Establishment hack. Even people you think are not Establishment hacks turn on a dime when push comes to shove.

I figured that out years ago and I wish Trump would too or stop listening to whoever is recommending these twits.
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Washington DC needs the British to come back and burn it down again.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

or the canadians.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Since when does the arrest of any non-violent criminal warrant the dispatch of such a military operation as that used in the arrest of Roger Stone?

And further... if there was such a perceived threat of violence to warrant such a show of force, why was the CNN alerted to be present?

The whole affair stinks to high heaven.  Smells like Mueller's  "stunt justice".  It keeps him employed..

Yes, it stinks to high heaven. Yes, it is overdone theatrics.

Not so much about muler.

The left controlling the narrative. Constantly shifting. Keeping the deer caught in the headlines.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

That ain't right. It is the American's turn.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I figured that out years ago and I wish Trump would too or stop listening to whoever is recommending these twits.

Because he didn't bring his own government with him @mystery-ak  I think the point made in the previous post is there's pretty slim pickins for government jobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Twenty nine agents in full battle rattle is just to make sure the CNN cameras (who just happened to be there, right?) had a good show. It's all about optics, and the optic is to make a guy in his sixties look more dangerous than Dillinger.

The management at the FeeBIes is still playing on the Clinton team.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Twenty nine agents in full battle rattle is just to make sure the CNN cameras (who just happened to be there, right?) had a good show. It's all about optics, and the optic is to make a guy in his sixties look more dangerous than Dillinger.

The management at the FeeBIes is still playing on the Clinton team.

Heads should roll over this. But that is unlikely and that really tells us the true state of the FBI and DOJ right now in the present.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Heads should roll over this. But that is unlikely and that really tells us the true state of the FBI and DOJ right now in the present.
Yeah. The arrest could have been made with one or two agents in business suits with their weapons holstered.

Not only a waste of resources, but a typical unnecessary and dangerous grandstand play for the cameras...

....ghosts of Waco, Gordon Kahl, Randy Weaver, and others...

...all to provide a show for CNN. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

Yep. Who knew FBI Agent Johnson and Special Agent Johnson (no Relation) were running this operation.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
No, it had to be done that way. CNN was covering it. Two agents would have been a nothing burger. This whole charade was made for television. The only thing that could have been better was Ma Barker in the upper window with a chattering tommy gun while Bonnie and Clyde were sneaking out the back door.

Did you notice today's narrative is that Roger Stone isn't that bad of a guy? They hope he will turn on Trump and they need to "gravitas" him up a bit.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 02:19:05 pm by Restored »
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jpsb

Trump got some very bad advice early on. Sessions and Wray have both been horrible. Thank goodness Sessions is gone.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah. The arrest could have been made with one or two agents in business suits with their weapons holstered.

Not only a waste of resources, but a typical unnecessary and dangerous grandstand play for the cameras...

....ghosts of Waco, Gordon Kahl, Randy Weaver, and others...

...all to provide a show for CNN. **nononono*

Actually, I think it's pretty standard practice when indictments of this nature come down, for the defendant's attorney to be notified and told that his client should surrender by time certain but, as you say, that wouldn't have provided nearly so much drama for the CNN cameras!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Actually, I think it's pretty standard practice when indictments of this nature come down, for the defendant's attorney to be notified and told that his client should surrender by time certain but, as you say, that wouldn't have provided nearly so much drama for the CNN cameras!

The arrest was so over over-the-top. You're right, for a charge like this, a surrender would have been appropriate. Very few in the media made an objection to the tactics used by the corrupt FBI.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
An assessment by a retired career FBI agent.

For this exercise, I conducted a tactical assessment for the Stone operation, using my experience as a critical incident commander as the baseline. I quickly saw how easy it is for personnel ranks to swell, considering the following "rough estimate" needs here: onscene command (1-2), arrest team (5-7), breach team (2-3), outer perimeter (4-5), surveillance team (2-4), crisis negotiator (1-2), log keeper (1), evidence response (crime scene) team members (4-5), evidence photographer (1), public affairs (1) and subject transport team (3). With Stone's residence positioned along a canal, yes, maritime assets (2) would have been stationed there, as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/31/opinions/lindsey-graham-roger-stone-fbi-raid-response-gagliano/index.html?no-st=1548988417
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

Why do dogs lick their....