Author Topic: Trump agrees to reopen government and Pelosi shows gratitude by accusing him of being a Putin stooge  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump agrees to reopen government and Pelosi shows gratitude by accusing him of being a Putin stooge

Posted on January 27, 2019

By Jon Dougherty, editor-in-chief

On Friday, President Donald Trump announced a deal between the White House and Congress to reopen the portion of federal government that had been shuttered since December.

In making the announcement, the president thanked both Democrats and Republicans for reaching a deal as he praised the 800,000 federal workers who had been furloughed for their “patriotism” and dedication to the country.

Much to the angst of his supporters, the 21-day stopgap funding measure POTUS agreed to sign does not include any money for additional border walls and barriers. But that’s because Democrats were demanding that the president reopen the government for a short period as a “good faith measure” so that then negotiations on border wall funding could begin in earnest.

Now he’s done that; he’s given Democrats what they wanted, which I believe was a highly calculated and tactical decision.

more
https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/01/27/trump-agrees-to-reopen-government-and-pelosi-shows-gratitude-by-accusing-him-of-being-a-putin-stooge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nancy Pelosi
✔
@SpeakerPelosi

What does Putin have on @realDonaldTrump, politically, personally or financially?

8:42 PM - Jan 25, 2019

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union and a close Trump ally, said this of Trump's view of Pelosi: "He has respect for her. He knows that she's a tough operator. He does not dislike her."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wounded-border-wall-retreat-deal-end-shutdown-011653342--business.html

I’ll bet that’s not true.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nancy Pelosi
✔
@SpeakerPelosi

What does Putin have on @realDonaldTrump, politically, personally or financially?

8:42 PM - Jan 25, 2019

BTW, what isn't true?  That Trump has respect for Nancy Pelosi?  I think we have seen he does, but he shouldn't.

Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union and a close Trump ally, said this of Trump's view of Pelosi: "He has respect for her. He knows that she's a tough operator. He does not dislike her."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wounded-border-wall-retreat-deal-end-shutdown-011653342--business.html

I’ll bet that’s not true.

What I want to know is what kind of extortion or blackmail has Latin America/ Mexico have over Pelosi and Schumer?  Are they now controlled by the Mexican Mafia?  The various Drug Cartels?  Because I can't figure out for the life of me why we want people flowing over our borders unchecked.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:36:52 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

What I want to know is what kind of extortion or blackmail has Latin America/ Mexico have over Pelosi and Schumer?  Are they now controlled by the Mexican Mafia?  The various Drug Cartels?  Because I can't figure out for the life of me why we want people flowing over our borders unchecked.

Votes (Rats) and Cheap Labor (Pukes)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Votes (Rats) and Cheap Labor (Pukes)

I think its more than that.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.  Just across the border that is the way they operate.  They kill politicians who go against them.  Why would we think that just a few miles inside California past the border with Mexico the same game couldn't be going on?

California is going bankrupt.  I am sure that they cannot afford to carry thousands and thousands more illegal immigrants.  But they aren't in a hurry to stop it.  Why?

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS517US518&q=California+on+the+verge+of+bankruptcy
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:42:47 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
BTW, what isn't true?  That Trump has respect for Nancy Pelosi?  I think we have seen he does, but he shouldn't.

I don’t think he likes or respects her. He doesn’t take criticism and ridicule well. In the past couple weeks, she’s questioned his manhood and called him a Russian puppet.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 09:57:39 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

Nancy won a hollow victory. This contest is not over.

Get back to us on February 15, 2019, Nancy. Let’s see if you’re still gloating, then.

Offline dfwgator

I think its more than that.  Call me a conspiracy theorist.  Just across the border that is the way they operate.  They kill politicians who go against them.  Why would we think that just a few miles inside California past the border with Mexico the same game couldn't be going on?

But we are where we are today, because both parties have a vested interest in keeping the illegal pipeline going.