Author Topic: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'  (Read 20840 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Pelosi, Schumer declare victory, hope Trump 'learned his lesson'
« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2019, 08:06:44 pm »
I will say that you were/are wise to not be taken in by the rhetoric.  However, don't kid yourself, the caravans are in no way an organic response to Trump's rhetoric or anything else.  The caravans are weapons of subversion being funded by forces whose intention is to destabilize and ultimately destroy the first world society of the United States.

Absolutely true!  100% and there is no doubt about it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #276 on: January 27, 2019, 08:11:59 pm »
Absolutely true!  100% and there is no doubt about it.

The left is probably trying to generate a violent incident they can seize on at the border trying to force a back down of the enforcement of it.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #277 on: January 27, 2019, 08:47:15 pm »
Yep. BTW, that wasn't shouting, the large font was because the poster to whom I was responding said they had visual issues. (Funny that hadn't been mentioned before to my recollection, only in the attempt to justify using all caps.)

Nope, I mentioned that, when I first came on board. I also said , I am a very bad, bad typist, I don't have my old computer, & I am using a lap top, with flat keys. Then I got ridiculed for, not knowing how to fix my old computer. I've had 3 people look at it..one I paid...none can help me. Now I am wanting for new person, I contacted, to buy supplies ...going on 3 rd week, still waiting....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2019, 09:37:54 pm »

Nope, I mentioned that, when I first came on board. I also said , I am a very bad, bad typist, I don't have my old computer, & I am using a lap top, with flat keys. Then I got ridiculed for, not knowing how to fix my old computer. I've had 3 people look at it..one I paid...none can help me. Now I am wanting for new person, I contacted, to buy supplies ...going on 3 rd week, still waiting....

@LegalAmerican

Unless there is something very special about your laptop,it's cheaper,easier,and quicker to just run over the damn thing with your car and buy a new one. I bought one while on a trip a few years ago on sale at Wal-Mart for 160 bucks that was quicker than the old desktop I was using at home. 160 bucks,and it came with the newest version of Win 10 Home loaded on it. I THINK it cost me something like another 60 bucks to upgrade to Win 10 Pro at the time.

There are some SERIOUSLY good laptops out there for under 500 bucks now,and let's face it,500 bucks ain't what it used to be.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!