Author Topic: Jerome Corsi says he would be 'happy to testify' against Roger Stone  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jerome Corsi says he would be 'happy to testify' against Roger Stone
by Naomi Lim
 | January 27, 2019 02:28 PM

Right-wing author and conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi said Sunday he welcomes the prospect of testifying against Roger Stone as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

“I will be happy to testify, if — I would suspect to be subpoenaed — and I will let the testimony fall wherever it falls," Corsi said during an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" when asked whether he would be willing to testify against his former associate. "I'm going to tell the truth to the best of my ability. Even that's hard, given the amount of information and the fact that I have said from the beginning I'm not a human tape recorder. You can't push a button, and I can't recall precisely, in detail, granularly, conversations, emails, events from 2016. But I'm going to do my best to tell the truth without calculation of whom it benefits or whom it detracts.”

A grand jury impaneled for Mueller's investigation last week indicted Stone, a former longtime Trump confidant and adviser, on five counts of lying to Congress, one count of witness tampering, and another count of obstructing a congressional inquiry. Stone was arrested in Florida on Friday and appeared in court later that day.

Corsi has identified himself as “Person 1” cited in the indictment.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jerome-corsi-says-he-would-be-happy-to-testify-against-roger-stone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Jerome Corsi says he would be 'happy to testify' against Roger Stone
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 10:19:03 pm »
A dirty trickster, a self-proclaimed Leninist, a bought-and-paid-for oligarch puppet, the son of a democrat felon, and various assorted incompetents. With a campaign staff like that, it tells you how terrible Clinton was as a candidate and campaigner.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Jerome Corsi says he would be 'happy to testify' against Roger Stone
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 10:27:26 pm »
Ain't gonna be a trial.