Author Topic: Florida Commission Finds Probable Cause to Investigate Gillum for Ethics Violations  (Read 1812 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A Florida ethics commission announced Friday that there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an investigation into former Tallahassee mayor and Democratic gubernatorial nominee Andrew Gillum’s decision to accept gifts while on a trip with a local lobbyist in 2016.

Gillum’s attorney, Barry Richard, told reporters Friday that an administrative-law judge would likely hear the case in the next 30 to 45 days.

“We’re going to have a full evidentiary hearing before an independent judge. It’ll be open to the public, and everybody can decide for themselves,” Richard said following a closed-door hearing at the Florida First District Court of Appeal in Tallahassee. “There for sure will be no settlement.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/florida-commission-finds-probable-cause-to-investigate-gillum-for-ethics-violations/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

A Florida ethics commission announced Friday that there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an investigation into former Tallahassee mayor and Democratic gubernatorial nominee Andrew Gillum’s decision to accept gifts while on a trip with a local lobbyist in 2016.

Gillum’s attorney, Barry Richard, told reporters Friday that an administrative-law judge would likely hear the case in the next 30 to 45 days.

“We’re going to have a full evidentiary hearing before an independent judge. It’ll be open to the public, and everybody can decide for themselves,” Richard said following a closed-door hearing at the Florida First District Court of Appeal in Tallahassee. “There for sure will be no settlement.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/florida-commission-finds-probable-cause-to-investigate-gillum-for-ethics-violations/

To think that the corruption of the left almost prevailed.  I am so very thankful that DeSantis is our governor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nothing will come of this.  Gillum has a Democrat Race Card up his sleeve, and upon this you can rely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Nothing will come of this.  Gillum has a Democrat Race Card up his sleeve, and upon this you can rely.

Well ... you are correct .... haven't heard anything else on this.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I thought that name sounded familiar. I posted a story about him in October: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,337249.0.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's all over Twitter right now, Andrew Gillum got popped for Meth last night  OD might be a better choice of words.... no printed stories yet, breaking news.

ProudAmericanDeplorable
@deploratalk
@AndrewGillum
 let’s talk about your meth addiction?

Check:  https://twitter.com/search?q=andrew%20gillum&src=typeahead_click

I feel wary of posting something that is not directly in the news but there are too many people who are saying this and posting the police report online!

Ok, John Cardillo is with newsmax, probably a reliable source.

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
BREAKING: LE sources in FL telling me that former Dem candidate for FL Governor, Andrew Gillum, was involved in a meth overdose situation last night at a Miami Beach hotel.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:53:23 pm by TomSea »

Online mountaineer

Interesting news.

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/fl-ne-andrew-gillum-miami-beach-drugs-20200313-3plsrtuvdnhcpglfo34ojrehvu-story.html

Ex-Florida governor candidate Andrew Gillum in Miami Beach hotel room where drugs were found
By ANTHONY MAN and EILEEN KELLEY
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL |
MAR 13, 2020 | 12:07 PM

A Miami Beach police report about an apparent drug overdose in a Miami Beach hotel room overnight Thursday says that one of the three men present in the room was Andrew Gillum along with three small plastic bags containing suspected crystal meth.

Gillum confirmed his presence in a statement Friday.

“I was in Miami last night for a wedding celebration when first responders were called to assist one of my friends. While I had too much to drink, I want to be clear that I have never used methamphetamines. I apologize to the people of Florida for the distraction this has caused our movement,” Gillum said.

Since he was able to speak, I don't think Gillum was the one who ODed. OTOH, even in a decade or two of life more than Gillum has lived, I've never "accidentally" (or intentionally) found myself in a room with people doing meth. Maybe I hang out with the wrong sort of people for that?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

There reportedly was sexual activity going on between the methheads in question.