Author Topic: Texas Secretary of State announces widespread voter fraud in recent elections  (Read 5130 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Texas Secretary of State announces widespread voter fraud in recent elections
Tim Griffin

Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced Friday that 95,000 non-citizens who are currently registered to vote in the state of Texas, including 58,000 of whom have voted in one or more elections.

“Integrity and efficiency of elections in Texas require accuracy of our state’s voter rolls, and my office is committed to using all available tools under the law to maintain an accurate list of registered voters,” Whitley said.

The Secretary of State cannot remove those voters from the rolls themselves. That is up to county elections officials. Whitley has recommended counties take action by sending notices to the non-U.S. voters that would give them a chance to prove they are legal U.S. citizens and eligible to vote.

Read more at: https://kristv.com/news/2019/01/25/texas-secretary-of-state-widespread-voter-fraud-recent-election-david-whitley-ken-paxton/

Offline RetBobbyMI

Not surprised. Probably the same in most all states and Dems in the House want to normalize the process nationally
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I bet it's more than 95K. Will they be purged now? The votes taken away from Robert Francis?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Good timing on this announcement.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow. 

rangerrebew

Texas Secretary of State Says 58,000 Non-Citizens Voted in Elections

BY: Mary Lou Lang   
January 25, 2019 6:36 pm

The Texas secretary of state issued on Friday afternoon the results of a year-long evaluation that showed 95,000 non-U.S. citizens are registered to vote in the state and approximately 58,000 of them voted in one or more elections.

Texas Secretary of State David Whitley indicated the individuals were found over the past year by his office and the Texas Department of Public Safety in an evaluation of the voter registration rolls.

Whitley issued an advisory to county voter registrars on Friday about voter registration list maintenance activities including identifying non-U.S. citizens who are registered to vote in the state.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/texas-secretary-of-state-says-58000-non-citizens-voted-in-elections/

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Previously Posted:  Texas Secretary of State announces widespread voter fraud in recent elections « on: January 25, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,349166.0.html

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
................Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton tweeted Friday afternoon that the Texas Secretary of State’s office has discovered 95,000 non-U.S. citizens who are registered to vote in the state, “58,000 of whom have voted in TX elections”: ...............

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/01/25/not-possible-dont-look-now-but-texas-just-found-58000-cases-of-voter-fraud/

But it was said to be impossible....

Tried to post this in Texas category but I guess you have to claim that state to do so...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 10:25:00 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Inferred in the story:  "There are 58,000 illegal aliens that got away with voting illegally, scot-free."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Inferred in the story:  "There are 58,000 illegal aliens that got away with voting illegally, scot-free."
Those are only the ones the found so far. 58,000 is nothing. It is the tip of the iceberg.

In California, NY, Chicago, et al, that number would be hundreds of thousands or more. But it doesn't matter anyway. Nothing will happen. Nothing will change. Neither the Democrats nor Republicans have any interest in stopping voter fraud. Hell man, the Democrats want everyone in the world to vote in our elections. They consider so called 'citizenship' to be a racist construct. And therefore it is meaningless to them.

And the beat goes on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Another thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,349166.0.html

Texas Secretary of State announces widespread voter fraud in recent elections
« on: January 25, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas moves to purge 95,000 voters suspected to be non-US citizens

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Texas-is-purging-95-000-voters-suspected-to-be-13562186.php

Texas officials have launched a purge of 95,000 people from the voter rolls, saying they do not appear to be U.S. citizens — just the beginning of a wider, more frequent purging that will happen monthly from now on.

Texas Secretary of State David Whitley said working with the Department of Public Safety, his office has been able to identify the potential non-citizens among those registered to vote, including 58,000 who have cast ballots before in Texas elections.

“Integrity and efficiency of elections in Texas require accuracy of our state's voter rolls, and my office is committed to using all available tools under the law to maintain an accurate list of registered voters,” Whitley said.

Voter advocacy groups pointed out Friday that none of the state’s suspicions have been confirmed yet, and objected to the method used to identify the suspected non-citizen voters. They noted that 50,000 Texans become naturalized citizens each year.

The Secretary of State cannot remove the voters from the rolls. That is up to county elections officials. But Whitley has recommended counties take action by sending notices that would give the people who have been flagged 30 days to prove they are eligible to vote by presenting a birth certificate, passport, or certificate of naturalization. If they fail to respond, their registrations will be canceled by the county voter registrar.

The Secretary of State’s Office said Friday it was not prepared to release a list of how many voters per county are affected, but verified that Harris County has the most.

Already, the list of 58,000 people suspected to have voted despite being non-citizens is being forwarded to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton for potential legal action. It is a felony to vote in Texas when you know you are not eligible.

More at link.

Online corbe

And these past few months I thought Cruz won by only 1.2% because Trump campaigned for him, turns out all the illegals voted for the Irishman 'BETO' instead of a real Hispanic.   Go figure.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just think. This in a State where someone actually might care.
Recall Obama getting 100% of a 110% turnout in a precinct in PhillY?

I think that's why the Hillary camp was in shock at the results. The 'fix' was in, they just underestimated how many votes they'd need where.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 01:51:17 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And these past few months I thought Cruz won by only 1.2% because Trump campaigned for him, turns out all the illegals voted for the Irishman 'BETO' instead of a real Hispanic.   Go figure.
what is a 'real Hispanic'?

Isn't that the same as saying African-American, ie  a fake race?,
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just think. This in a State where someone actually might care.
Recall Obama getting 100% of a 110% turnout in a precinct in PhillY?

I think that's why the Hillary camp was in shock at the results. The 'fix' was in, they just underestimated how many votes they'd need where.
True. But they fixed that in the last election. The 'Blue Wave' was a concerted plan by the Dems to deluge the election with voter fraud to the point that nobody could ever keep up with it or sort it out. They were recruiting in areas known for having illegals encouraging them to vote. And it worked.

Then you have the additional problem of who is doing the checking. If the people 'verifying' votes are illegals themselves or Democrats then they will never ever find any fraudulent vote at all ever. Not only does the FEC have to vet who is voting, but they should also vet who is verifying the votes. And they never do.

Also, even if you get busted voting illegally, so what? Nothing is going to happen anyway except in a rare handful of cases. This is why Trump will almost certainly lose in 2020. The American election system is so porous and corrupt, the Democrats will exploit that and have every illegal and dead person and Mickey Mouse alias in the country voting 2 or 3 or a dozen times. Who cares. The system is out of control and nobody is watching the watchers.

The American election system is one of the worst in the world. The Dems won't make the mistake of letting Trump win again on a level playing field. No matter what they have to do to any extreme. Who's going to stop them? Nobody.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

Good Question @IsailedawayfromFR
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 03:16:57 am by Sanguine »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

Topics merged.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What is different between blocking this in Nov. 2018, and catching it in Jan. 2019 ????

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

What is different between blocking this in Nov. 2018, and catching it in Jan. 2019 ????

New SoS would be one thing.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online corbe

Trump returns to 'rampant' voter fraud theme following Texas investigation

By Brett Samuels  - 01/27/19 09:04 AM EST

President Trump early Sunday pushed questionable claims about Texas officials reviewing voter rolls to warn of "rampant" voter fraud and advocate for "Strong voter ID."

The president alleged that 58,000 noncitizens voted in Texas, and that 95,000 noncitizens registered to vote. His tweet was apparently spurred by a "Fox & Friends" segment on the figures at about 8 a.m.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/427133-trump-returns-to-rampant-voter-fraud-theme-following-texas

Offline dfwgator

I'm still shocked that Governor Abbott's lesbo opponent got 41% of the vote,  that to me, was even more depressing.

Online corbe

This surprised the $hit out of me, @dfwgator  400K people voted for Abbott and could not pull the lever for Cruz.   :thud:

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

This surprised the $hit out of me, @dfwgator  400K people voted for Abbott and could not pull the lever for Cruz.   :thud:

Cruz called McTurtle a liar, fought Trump, then supported Trump.  He's probably gotten under a few people's skins.

Was Dewhurst popular at all?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.