Author Topic: Sen. Hirono: ‘Lying’ Trump Is a ‘Hostage-Taking, Amoral Person’  (Read 550 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
24 Jan 2019

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Beat,” Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said Democrats can not negotiate a solution to the government shutdown with President Donald Trump because he was “a hostage taking amoral person who makes no distinction between right or wrong.”

Hirono said,  “I think most of us live in the real world where people need their paychecks to pay their bills and keep a roof over their heads and put it on the table. That’s where most people live. But obviously not our commerce secretary, who said, ‘why can’t they go out and get a loan.’ This administration has an unlimited capacity in their lack of empathy. So the president is not somebody we can negotiate with because for one, he’s a hostage taking amoral person who makes no distinction between right or wrong. So I think that the compromise must be forged at the legislative level, that’s congressional. And we should pass these bills to get the government running and then we can have all kind of discussions about border security —which we all support, by the way—and the other things that the president wants.”

She added, “I think the reason that he took hostages is, he cannot make a valid argument for a multi-billion dollar wall, because you know the $5.7 is only a down payment. He can’t justify that wall on its own, on its merit. So he needs to take 800,000 people and contractors hostage. That’s who we are dealing with, with the president of the United States, an amoral, lying person whose mind is changed at a whim, and I guess if Ann Coulter yells at him he turns into a total wimp.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/24/sen-hirono-lying-trump-is-a-hostage-taking-amoral-person/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Hey Mazie, why didn't you believe those women who said Senator Inouye molested them.   Hmmmmmm?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder what  Sen. Weezie Hirono is running for?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Has she announced for 2020 yet?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

I wonder what  Sen. Weezie Hirono is running for?

The only thing that fat bitch can run to is the next Big Mac.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The only thing that fat bitch can run to is the next Big Mac.

@Amb. Frank Cannon I thought she told you men to shut up. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LottieDah

Mazie is an anti-Catholic bigot.  Hope she burns in hell.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Note: Sen. Mazie Hirono voted against the Continuing Resolution in December.
Countdown to Resignation