Author Topic: The Hill: Brennan predicts Mueller will indict ‘a significant number of names’ familiar to Americans  (Read 1204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan predicts Mueller will indict ‘a significant number of names’ familiar to Americans
By Morgan Gstalter - 01/25/19 09:38 AM EST

Former CIA Director John Brennan on Friday predicted that there will be more indictments coming from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe, including “a significant number of names that will be quite familiar to the average American.”

Brennan, who has emerged as a frequent critic of Trump, appeared on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” shortly after news broke that longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was indicted and arrested by the FBI.

Brennan said he expects there to be a “significant number of indictments” within the next 60 days related to the probe of Russian interference and potential collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Moscow.

“I expect there to be a significant number, and a significant number of names that will be quite familiar to the average American,” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/426944-brennan-predicts-mueller-will-indict-a-significant-number-of-names
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Like the names, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, and Clinton....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

.... Obama.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That sure would be nice.  A tiny bit of justice.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I heard this discussed yesterday.

It's funny, towards every weekend, some story like this comes out. Even if they indict, that doesn't mean guilty and right now, a lot of these are "process crimes".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just thought of something...maybe Brennan is "Q?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

No one has more of a personal interest in continuing the Mueller circus than Brennan.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No one has more of a personal interest in continuing the Mueller circus than Brennan.

Yup!  Even more than Clapper or even Clinton.  Brennan does not have the "politician" immunity that she has.
I will NOT comply.