Author Topic: Gwen Stefani, 49, shows off her unique youthful style and love of cats in casual-cool ensemble as sh  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6626049/Gwen-Stefani-49-shows-youthful-style-love-cats-ponders-recording-new-music.html

Gwen Stefani never seems to disappoint when it comes to making a statement with her funky sense of fashion, even when she's rocking a casual ensemble on a day out of the spotlight.

And on Wednesday, the Hollerback Girl came through again. 

While taking are of some business in the swanky neighborhood of Beverly Hills, the 49-year old singer showed off her love of cats with a white sweatshirt that had a kitten and the word Angel on the front.

The feline-inspired shirt hung off her toned figure loosely and came down enough to cover up the front of her faded denim blue jeans.

Always one to add a funky touch, she wore a pair of white leather heeled boots that had a red and green floral design on the front.

Offline RoosGirl

Rocketbuster boots??

Offline Frank Cannon

Rocketbuster boots??

Listen here you hayseed. That is THEE Gwen Stefani. She doesn't roll around in shit kickers. Look at the sole. Those are Loubs.

Offline RoosGirl

Listen here you hayseed. That is THEE Gwen Stefani. She doesn't roll around in shit kickers. Look at the sole. Those are Loubs.

No, you listen, you yankee hillbilly.  Loubs have all red soles, not just the front tip like the ones in the picture.

Offline DB

No, you listen, you yankee hillbilly.  Loubs have all red soles, not just the front tip like the ones in the picture.

Gum.

Offline Frank Cannon

Listen you slack jawed yokel. They are not fresh out of the box. They are worn. They also have a 5 inch stiletto heel.

Offline RoosGirl

Listen you slack jawed yokel. They are not fresh out of the box. They are worn. They also have a 5 inch stiletto heel.

Ohhh....that's it.  She's wearing old shit that's older than even last season.  Tres gauche.

Offline Frank Cannon

Ohhh....that's it.  She's wearing old shit that's older than even last season.  Tres gauche.

Madam. May I remind you that you are speaking about THEE Gwen Stefani. THEE original Hallaback Girl. THEE style maven for a generation. If she has decided that well worn heels are to be worn now then they are to be worn.

Offline RoosGirl

Madam. May I remind you that you are speaking about THEE Gwen Stefani. THEE original Hallaback Girl. THEE style maven for a generation. If she has decided that well worn heels are to be worn now then they are to be worn.

I've bought her crappy OPI nail polish; she ain't no style maven.  I will have to consult Kylie to see what she says about wearing 6 seasons old boots.

Offline Frank Cannon

I've bought her crappy OPI nail polish; she ain't no style maven.  I will have to consult Kylie to see what she says about wearing 6 seasons old boots.

I don't think you are young and hip enough to be following advice from a 21 year old.

Offline RoosGirl

I don't think you are young and hip enough to be following advice from a 21 year old.

Fashion advice is timeless.  You see?

Offline Frank Cannon

Fashion advice is timeless.  You see?

Are they dancing to Pat Boone?

Offline roamer_1

Offline ConstitutionRose

You guys are making me laugh.  I'm just not sure how new the look is.  Where I came from big sweatshirts, faded jeans and boots was just being a girl.  Casual cause you didn't want to press a shirt and tuck it in.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline rustynail

Menopausal delusion and confusion.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What the hell is a Loub?  And why are they spelling it wrong.  LUBE.  That is where you take your F-body for an oil change and a pump or two of grease in your zerk fittings.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

What the hell is a Loub?  And why are they spelling it wrong.  LUBE.  That is where you take your F-body for an oil change and a pump or two of grease in your zerk fittings.
This - what Roos might embed in your derriere if you're not nice to her.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This - what Roos might embed in your derriere if you're not nice to her.

The old Red Foreman treatment?

:0001:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is she the one who steams her hoo-hah?  Or am I thinking of somebody else?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Where I came from big sweatshirts, faded jeans and boots was just being a girl. 

You came from the cast of The Facts of Life?

Offline ConstitutionRose

You came from the cast of The Facts of Life?

No silly, Texas and Oklahoma.  I didn't even know such a show existed.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Sure was glad when she decided to take that stupid chip off her forehead.  Hindu didn't suit her well.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.