Author Topic: Study PROVES chemicals in shampoo and toothpaste are altering sex hormones in adolescents  (Read 1160 times)

rangerrebew

Study PROVES chemicals in shampoo and toothpaste are altering sex hormones in adolescents

Friday, December 28, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) New research out of the University of California, Berkeley has revealed that many conventional shampoo, soap, and toothpaste products are loaded with endocrine-disrupting chemicals, or EDCs, that damage hormones in developing children.

Young girls, the study found, are reaching puberty much earlier than normal as a result of exposure to these EDCs. And boys, it further found, are similarly experiencing reductions in testosterone levels from simple use of contaminated products.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-28-chemicals-in-shampoo-and-toothpaste-are-altering-hormones-in-adolescents.html

rangerrebew

Look what they did to Bruce Jenner! :rolling:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hmmmm....

We have a family member who is showing signs of developing...at 8.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

The same endocrine disrupting chemicals are in plastics also and are in contact with just about every food you eat; the interior lining of canned goods, plastic storage containers, juice bottles, etc.  That's what the howl BPA-free thing is about, though I understand that BPA was replaced by BPS and has some of the same chemicals.  I dunno, all you can do is all you can do.

Offline mountaineer

Natural News.   888mouth
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Offline corbe

I always thought I looked 6 months pregnant because of the birth control residue in the local water.  Dr. informed me a couple of weeks ago that my Liver was swollen because I was drinking too much Devils River Bourbon and taking ES Tylenol, I knew better than to ask for some opioids.  Is Heroin fattening?   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
    I always thought I looked 6 months pregnant because of the birth control residue in the local water.  Dr. informed me a couple of weeks ago that my Liver was swollen because I was drinking too much Devils River Bourbon and taking ES Tylenol, I knew better than to ask for some opioids.  Is Heroin fattening?

Never seen a fat junkie before.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Natural News.   888mouth

888mouth 888mouth

"Proves"?  Yeah, right.... *****rollingeyes*****