Author Topic: Trump irked by freewheeling Rudy Giuliani  (Read 987 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump irked by freewheeling Rudy Giuliani
« on: January 23, 2019, 04:00:02 pm »
Trump irked by freewheeling Rudy Giuliani
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 23, 2019 10:32 AM

President Trump has become increasingly frustrated with his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani because of his repeated turbulent interview performances that have led him to walk back or clarify his comments on the Russia investigation.

Three White House officials and Republicans close to the White House told the Associated Press the president is agitated by Giuliani, especially after his interviews over the weekend muddied Trump’s timeline regarding discussions about a Trump Tower in Moscow and sparked interest in whether there were tapes of discussion between Trump and his former fixer Michael Cohen.

The president told his allies he felt Giuliani overshadowed special counsel Robert Mueller’s statement disputing a BuzzFeed News report that said Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress about the Trump Tower deal. Trump raised the prospect of sidelining Giuliani from cable TV interviews after he “changed the headlines” for the worse.

On Sunday, Giuliani told NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Trump’s conversations with Cohen about the Trump Tower deal extended up to November 2016, which would be longer than previously known and right up to the presidential election. Giuliani backpedaled in a statement Monday, saying his comments were “hypothetical and not based on conversations I had with the President.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-irked-by-freewheeling-rudy-giuliani
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump irked by freewheeling Rudy Giuliani
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 04:04:24 pm »
Three White House officials and Republicans close to the White House told the Associated Press

LOL. Yeah. Anyone really believe WH officials are talking to the Lib media anymore?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 04:26:50 pm »
Trump "Irked".

Well that is a new one.  They are wearing out the Thesaurus in america's newsrooms.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 05:00:44 pm »
Freewheeling? That’s very kind.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 05:58:44 pm »
Trump "Irked".

Well that is a new one.  They are wearing out the Thesaurus in america's newsrooms.

You know there are tough times in the newsrooms when they have to resort to monosyllabics.   yogi555
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 12:06:59 pm »
Unnamed sources, no confirmation ...  my editor would have had my head if I submitted news stories like this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org