Author Topic: Kylie Jenner shows off plenty of skin as she models bathing suit with blazer... after dreamy Turks a  (Read 3439 times)

Offline RoosGirl

@Amb. Frank Cannon

Is that just from her photos,or does it include what she gets for selling her ass to Hood Rats?

She' 21 and owns a $900 Million cosmetics company.  Like it or not, this is the type of person that is influencing young people and I would recommend people stop ignoring her nonsense and pay attention to what is going on.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She' 21 and owns a $900 Million cosmetics company.  Like it or not, this is the type of person that is influencing young people and I would recommend people stop ignoring her nonsense and pay attention to what is going on.

@RoosGirl

I recommend the exact opposite. Her nonsense IS what is "going on". It will only die if it is ignored. It is what has made her famous and allowed her to make that money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

I recommend the exact opposite. Her nonsense IS what is "going on". It will only die if it is ignored. It is what has made her famous and allowed her to make that money.

The kids huying her crap aren't going to ignore her. Better for us to know what the hell is going on.

Offline Frank Cannon

@RoosGirl

LOL. Yeah and that type of adherence to fantasy is exactly why all the "Get off my lawn" folks here are confused why the Right is losing the culture war. This woman is a powerful billionaire. She got there by figuring out, much like Trump, that going right to her customer base through social media is far more effective than Madison Avenue glossy ads. She is probably more important to Millennial than Steve Jobs now since he is dead and she is not.