Author Topic: We want to believe: Americans reported a UFO sighting every few hours in 2018  (Read 1177 times)

Offline corbe

We want to believe: Americans reported a UFO sighting every few hours in 2018

By  Circa 
3 Hours Ago

LOS ANGELES (CIRCA) — There’s something out there. At least that’s what more than half of America believes when it comes to the existence of UFOs.

According to the National UFO Reporting Center in Davenport, Washington, Americans reported 3,664 sightings of unidentified flying objects in 2018—about one report every 2 1/2 hours. The center makes no claims as to the validity of the information in any of these reports.

According to the site’s database, California reported the most sightings, followed by Florida and Washington state.

Recent polling by Scott Rasmussen found that 37 percent of Americans say it’s very likely there’s life somewhere else in the galaxy. And another 30 percent say it’s somewhat likely.

<..snip..>

https://www.circa.com/story/2019/01/18/science/we-want-to-believe-americans-reported-a-ufo-sighting-every-few-hours-in-2018
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline NavyCanDo

With now everybody having a high pixel camera in their pocket you would think reports with good crisp sharp pictures or video would tower over reports from pre-1990s. But they havnt.   I would like to believe they are out there. I would like to believe Bigfoot lives in our NW forest, and that I wasn't wasting time in those Squatching adventures in my younger days... but I'll probably live out my days without hopes of bringing home one of those green skin Orion Slave Girls.  Mrs NavyCanDo wouldnt let me keep one anyway.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The odds of us being the most intelligent life in the universe seem pretty small. There's an awful lot of stars and planets out there.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline NavyCanDo

The odds of us being the most intelligent life in the universe seem pretty small. There's an awful lot of stars and planets out there.

I read once, that looking up and contemplating the vastness of the night sky, the thought that we are not alone is a scary. But the thought that in all that endless universe that we are alone is even scarier.  True enough.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn