Author Topic: Pro-life activist assaulted outside abortion facility in Texas  (Read 1244 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-life activist assaulted outside abortion facility in Texas
« on: January 21, 2019, 06:21:17 pm »
Pro-life activist assaulted outside abortion facility in Texas

A pro-life activist was assaulted on Friday outside of a Whole Woman’s Health facility in Fort Worth, Texas. Whole Woman’s Health is a chain of abortion facilities notorious to pro-lifers for violating health standards. The victim, “Abortion Clinic LIVE” founder Ryan Roberts, was punched multiple times by a man outside the facility for saying, “Jesus loves you.”

“I knew it was going to happen eventually,” Roberts told Faithwire. “I told myself if that happened, I was going to take it. Like Jesus. And I did.”

Roberts and Pastor Mike Dickson, director of Right to Life of East Texas, were outside of the abortion facility attempting to save lives from abortion when a man in a truck asked Roberts if he wanted to die, and if he wanted his family to die. After initially backing away, the man exited the truck and punched Roberts several times. Roberts collected himself as blood spurted from his face. He then continued in his mission to save lives.

Read more at: https://www.liveaction.org/news/pro-life-assaulted-abortion-facility/?utm_content=83151983&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&hss_channel=tw-18001922

I don't think anyone was seriously hurt but saying something to someone like "Do you want to die?" in this situation has to be seen as a threat.